Earth
    by Zents

Earth Fragrance Notes

Shop for Earth products online

Reviews of Earth

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

rogalal's avatar
    rogalal

An interesting woody perfume. I smell mostly a mix of pine and frankincense, brightened with something mentholated and minty, and made more "perfumey" with some judicious sandalwood and a pinch of vetiver. This type of scent almost always smells great on me, and Earth is no exception. It does a good job of representing "Earth", like the smell of earthy peet or forest floor dirt. It also, despite the typically masculine notes, somehow has a prettiness to it that I can't quite figure out.

In opposition to Odysseusm, I found Earth quite light. With my normal application, it formed a short-lived aura around me, but faded away quickly, which was my biggest problem with it and the reason for my neutral review.

21st April, 2013

odysseusm's avatar
    odysseusm

Fir, frankincense and woods... I should love it! I don't. It isn't a bad scent but there is something that doesn't quite work for me.
    It has a citrus-bergamot opening, slightly sweet and plummy. It develops into a soapy-citrus sort of scent which is clean, a bit outdoorsy-fresh.
    Further development reveals slight wood notes and hints of incense. But then a kind of heavy, earthy note develops. Not super-heavy, just something sort of bland and generic. Mind you, I learned to apply this very lightly, otherwise the heavy quality gets quite unbearable.
    In light doses this is OK -- but life is too short to wear scents that are just "OK".

18 December, 2012