by Zents

Earth information

PerfumerSarah Horowitz-Thran

About Earth

Earth is a shared / unisex perfume by Zents. The fragrance was created by perfumer Sarah Horowitz-Thran

Earth fragrance notes

Reviews of Earth

An interesting woody perfume. I smell mostly a mix of pine and frankincense, brightened with something mentholated and minty, and made more "perfumey" with some judicious sandalwood and a pinch of vetiver. This type of scent almost always smells great on me, and Earth is no exception. It does a good job of representing "Earth", like the smell of earthy peet or forest floor dirt. It also, despite the typically masculine notes, somehow has a prettiness to it that I can't quite figure out.

In opposition to Odysseusm, I found Earth quite light. With my normal application, it formed a short-lived aura around me, but faded away quickly, which was my biggest problem with it and the reason for my neutral review.
21st April, 2013
Fir, frankincense and woods... I should love it! I don't. It isn't a bad scent but there is something that doesn't quite work for me.
It has a citrus-bergamot opening, slightly sweet and plummy. It develops into a soapy-citrus sort of scent which is clean, a bit outdoorsy-fresh.
Further development reveals slight wood notes and hints of incense. But then a kind of heavy, earthy note develops. Not super-heavy, just something sort of bland and generic. Mind you, I learned to apply this very lightly, otherwise the heavy quality gets quite unbearable.
In light doses this is OK -- but life is too short to wear scents that are just "OK".
18th December, 2012

Add your review of Earth

Shop for Earth products online

Search Amazon for Earth

Member images of Earth

There are no member images of Earth yet. Why not be the first?