Casamorati 1888 Dama Bianca (2012)
by Xerjoff

Casamorati 1888 Dama Bianca information

Year of Launch2012

HouseXerjoff

About Casamorati 1888 Dama Bianca

Casamorati 1888 Dama Bianca is a feminine perfume by Xerjoff. The scent was launched in 2012

Casamorati 1888 Dama Bianca fragrance notes

Reviews of Casamorati 1888 Dama Bianca

I was directed to this one when I posed the question, "What might I want to wear that isn't L'Instant if I'm in the mood to wear L'Instant?"

And Dama Bianca really does have the sort of sweet, radiant, powdery, fluffy-vanilla-and-florals personality I associate with Guerlain. It is, indeed, closest to L'Instant in not having the distinct animalic weirdness in its base of the older Guerlains. The floral here is predominantly violet and iris to my nose instead of the fresher magnolia or lily accord in L'Instant. It's a classic, refined scent, and could have been a contemporary of Bellodgia or something.

I do love it and recommend it - seems to be of wonderful quality - and the price...I'll treasure and enjoy my sample!
01st June, 2016
This is a very formal, extravagant type of perfume that I'm really glad I get to play with from time to time. It's ridiculously priced, its bottle looks like Barbara Eden should live in it in the 60s, and the style is bodacious. I'm 46 and I'm easily 10 years too young for this kind of thing. But I like it.

The fragrance really feels like wearing some kind of delicate cloud. The scent initially hovers over your skin, rather than wearing close to it, which is an interesting effect in a vanilla-based scent. The florals, especially the nice waxy iris, smell reasonably expensive, but you have to dig for them: anyway, they're supporting players for the vanilla, which comes off both creamy and dry and musky, like real vanilla beans, rather than boozy extract. Nice woody bits in the dry down: the cedar smells finished, not raw. Thank goodness this doesn't finish with baby powder.

The top notes get a little lost, but this is really all about the stuffing. I would never wear a huge white fur coat a la Zsa Zsa Gabor, but if I did, I bet it would feel a little like this.

Nice radiance, at least on me.
31st January, 2016
Salutation.

A fragrance of seduction,an declaration of love.DAMA BIANCA has the rare beauty of a fresh,floral scent.a sparkling light fragrance with real charisma arising from the concept of "flower madness".it evokes a spring afternoon on the shores of the Mediterranean sea. Powdery,Lovely,Sweet,Chic,Enchanting,Romantic, Delicate,Amiable and Harmonious.

It is expressed with the fruity head notes of lime and kumquat that is rooted in powdery iris and violet blend with refined musk,creamy sandalwood,opulent vanilla, and sybtle malt for a delectable dry down.this is suitable for a lady who like less heavy perfumes.but for a more addictive trail one drop of the accord on the nape of your neck will trigger the most illicit fantasies.it is not overpowering at all.great for springtime.

Sillage?Pleasent.

Longevity?Above average on my skin.

6.75/10
23rd July, 2015
Another Xerjoff vanilla of considerable class, this time with a creamy quality that reminds me of soap and scented candles. While Dama Bianca is a cosy, comforting creation, the whiteout vanilla billowing up through a froth of musks and iris, one misses a touch of counterpoint or two that would give this perfume somewhat more complexity (though Xerjoff would claim otherwise – ‘Dama bianca is [a] sumptuous bouquet of femininity with undertones of warmth and complexity’ according to their website). The mid-section rounds out the experience a little with veiled florals, the kind that one senses as a presence rather than identifies. A hint of malty tones and a touch of velvety sandal in the base add to this perfume’s sympathetic, easy-to-wear character. Accomplished in a spun sugar kind of way: subtle, simple and moreish.
09th April, 2013

Add your review of Casamorati 1888 Dama Bianca

Shop for Casamorati 1888 Dama Bianca products online

Search Amazon for Casamorati 1888 Dama Bianca

Member images of Casamorati 1888 Dama Bianca

There are no member images of Casamorati 1888 Dama Bianca yet. Why not be the first?