Luna Rossa (2012)

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa is a masculine fragrance by Prada. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier

Luna Rossa fragrance notes

Reviews of Luna Rossa

Salutation.

PRADA fragrances are one of main pillars in my collection.LUNA ROSSA is a refreshingly aromatic blend of citruses and lavender, mixed with fresh mint and amber that provide a fresh masculinity and refined elegance. Modern,Youngish,Crisp,Summery, Interesting,Clean and Lovely with a elegant bottle.

Strong orange opening.The dominant essence mint,is very complimentary to the top notes,rendering them ever so slightly soapy.This is such a pleasant, soft and cute that remembers A summer afternoon at the beach when your lover smile to you and you play with her hair.The mint never disappears but folds into the creation,keeping it fresh and light.

LUNA ROSSA is a fresh daytime scent for the active man who loves to feel his blood rush.perfect for warmer weather and casual wear.You can not wear this fragrance without Feeling very YOUTHFULL.Makes YOU feel good after work.Freshness is a definite Characteristic in it.Highly Recommend for everyone do not Like strong smell.

Sillage?Quite acceptable for a citrus Aromatic.

Longevity?Surprisingly Good on my skin.

11th May, 2015
I hate having to give this a thumbs down because the scent itself is very pleasant. But I've encountered farts that last longer and have better sillage than this stuff. It doesn't matter how nice a fragrance is if you can't even tell it's on.
07th May, 2015
It's been a year since I sampled it, but I remember thinking "This smells like clementines!" when I had it on my arm.

I'll give it another shot next time I have the opportunity, but I remember being impressed.
05th March, 2015
Incredibly simple, and incredibly boring.

Except for the unusual addition of spearmint, this is a generic men's scent, no different than thousands created from the 1990s onwards.

So inoffensive as to seriously lack any character whatsoever.

The mint dries to redeem it, but can't rise above the other bland ingredients.

Not awful, just not interesting.
10th February, 2015
It smells like an inferior version of Armani Code. Why get this when Armani Code is better?
06th December, 2014
This is one that I found based on the notes. I was looking for something that smelled fresh with a minty base. Luna Rossa was it. I don't understand the comments about it being generic, maybe I have yet to smell any of the cheap axe scents that are similar.
Anyways, when I wear luna rossa, it makes me feel different and out of the ordinary in a good way. I get the blast of mint and lavender off the bat and then warms down to a lavender amber. I don't get much of the citrus but the slight powdery/soapy prada we know of. I could wear this one on the spring, cool summer, fall days.
29th October, 2014

Add your review of Luna Rossa

Shop for Luna Rossa products online

Shop for Luna Rossa at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Luna Rossa

Member images of Luna Rossa

There are no member images of Luna Rossa yet. Why not be the first?