Republic of Men (2009)

HouseBanana Republic
PerfumerLaurent Le Guernec
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Republic of Men

Republic of Men is a masculine fragrance by Banana Republic. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Laurent Le Guernec

Republic of Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Republic of Men

Marais Show all reviews
A nice fruity-woody scent with a light, non-nauseating plum note and a decent sandalwoodish drydown. There's a hint of ripe banana in there but I suspect an olfactory illusion due to the name (or maybe because I ate a banana soon after applying my sample).

Rather sweet, it smells a bit like a less bombastic version of La Nuit de Chav by YSL. However, I would not be ashamed to present this as a gift to one of my grateful goggle-eyed libidinous nephews.
03rd September, 2015
I enjoyed this fragrance, as well did my girlfriend. I sampled nearly all the BR scents available, and this is the only one I would consider bringing home. A mature, masculine scent. Seems suitable more for formal wear and cold weather. Price tag is fairly cheap $45 for 1.7oz (50ml). It can be found in 1oz (30ml) bottles for a reasonable price as well. It's not a staple, but a decent addition to any collection.
09th August, 2012

Add your review of Republic of Men

Shop for Republic of Men products online

Shop for Republic of Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Republic of Men

Member images of Republic of Men

There are no member images of Republic of Men yet. Why not be the first?