Nejma Four (2009)

About Nejma Four

Nejma Four is a feminine perfume by Nejma. The scent was launched in 2009

Nejma Four fragrance notes

Reviews of Nejma Four

There is one review of Nejma Four.
This is probably my most loved fragrance. It reliably produces a sense of total perfume satisfaction. On me this is mostly a ylang ylang perfume, big, fat, buttery and delicious ylang with a vintage presentation, but updated. I don't get any oud at all, thankfully. I think that what I'm experiencing as an animalic aspect is a beautifully blended oud note.
It kind of drove me crazy a bit at first as I kept thinking it smelled like something else. First I thought, Mitsouko, then it was l'Heure Bleu, then 24 Faubourg at which point I lost it completely and thought Odalisque and Divine. I love and own all of these fragrances and Nejma 4 is definitely in the same ballpark. After repeated wearings, I've concluded that in this heavily populated perfume terrain, Nejma four is the one that suits me the best.
Part of what I love about it is how wearable it is. Many fragrances are so strong they knock out my nose and I can't smell them at all. Not to mention what effect they are having on my companions. This one I can give myself three good sprays and enjoy it all day, wake up smelling it without fearing the oppression of myself or others. A neat trick and an unpretentious, beautifully turned out classic fragrance.

27th April, 2016

Add your review of Nejma Four

Shop for Nejma Four products online

Search Amazon for Nejma Four

Member images of Nejma Four

There are no member images of Nejma Four yet. Why not be the first?