Joop! Homme Wild (2012)

Shop for Joop! Homme Wild products online

125ml EdT
    $56.88*
    75ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 34.00)
    $60.14*
    125ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 35.95)

Reviews of Joop! Homme Wild

Showing 1 to 6 of 10 reviews.
    positive 7 Positive Reviewsneutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Don Corleone's avatar
    Don Corleone

I own Original Joop, Joop Summer Ticket, and now Homme Wild. Summer Ticket definitely has the original Joop DNA, albeit with some new fruity notes replacing the cinnamon. However, Homme Wild doesn't share any similarities with Original Joop. As others have stated, its a warm, creamy, woodsy, boozy, sweet and sensual ride. I can't think of anything I have in my collection that smells like this one. I just purchased it recently, so haven't had a chance to wear it clubbing, but I imagine it will get some positive attention. Definitely for nights out.

18 January, 2014

RobbieX's avatar
    RobbieX

A lovely boozy/spicy/coconut long lasting fragrance. The dry down is like the smell of Malibu liqueur. This is unique and very nice

27 November, 2013

silentrich's avatar
    silentrich

Surprisingly good!

Joop Homme Wild is a flanker of the original Joop Homme. The two have very little in common besides the name. Joop Homme is a loud and extremely strong and sweet fragrance. Joop Homme Wild on the otherhand is a rum and tobacco based fragrance that cuts way back on the sweetness. Much more versatile than the original and can be applied like a normal fragrance. Projection and longevity are both very good. Basically Wild is a rum and tobacco based fragrance on a base of woods with a touch of pepper. There is some slight sweetness to the tobacco which is there to stop the fragrance from becoming too dry or spicy. Wild might not be a daily wearer, but it's one of those fragrances that you'll reach for more than you would think. Joop released a nice fragrance here. Don't let the bottle or childish marketing detour you from trying it.

Pros: It doesn't smell like the original.
    Cons: The bottle and the name are tacky."

03 August, 2013

Zgb's avatar
    Zgb
    Croatia Croatia

Not that bad, really. I don't want to be overly critical but I just can't see the higher game in this one when compared to the original. There is this liqueur-ish note, vanilla with tobacco coming about as the overall winner of notes. When compared to Joop! Homme, this is a spoiled teenage brat that doesn't have what it takes. Despite all that I find this to be a quite good, younger crowd pleasing scent that even myself like. What this scent did to me is that it made me appreciate the original even more.

12 May, 2013

vawallpa's avatar
    vawallpa

I like both the original and J!WH. I would say this is a slightly more grown up version with the rum and tobacco notes really standing out to my nose. It certainly does fit the clubbing scent category but slightly more maturely than either the orignal or Joop Jump. A nice varation:)

08 April, 2013

Bobster's avatar
    Bobster

If you refer to my review of the original Joop then you will see how much I love the dry down of the original. The top is harsh but if you wait for the dry down it's heaven.I am excited to tell you that Wild took the dry down of the original and made it it's prominent note. Upon first application you get Joop jump another favorite of mine but only last a few minutes. From the middle to the base you get that very original joop dry down feel and it is awesome. It still has that Joop feel but it's miles apart from the original. This is not as strong as the original and it's tone down a lot but not too much. I would say the projection is average but where this really shines is in the longevity. I get at least 8 hrs out of it. I know this may sound extreme but if you really want this scent to shine on you I would say to every spray you add two more. I have tried this and it really came alive and its not real strong so it doesn't become cloying. If you were not a fan of the original def give this a try. I think you might just like it.

10th March, 2013