Joop! Homme Wild (2012)

PerfumerAliénor Massenet
SupplierIFF
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Joop! Homme Wild

Joop! Homme Wild is a masculine fragrance by Joop!. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Aliénor Massenet

Joop! Homme Wild fragrance notes

Reviews of Joop! Homme Wild

Syrupy sweet rum & tobacco! As stated, the opening of Joop! Homme Wild is awful (sweet/junvenile) & probably one of the most tacky, tasteless bottles ever imagined, but still prefer it to the original Joop! Homme. I could say the model in the ad looks like a tool too, but we're reviewing the fragrance here. As it dries down the tobacco, pink pepper, & woody notes start to come through. It gets much better on my skin. To me, Joop! Homme Wild bares some similarities to Only the Brave by Diesel, but spicier. Performance is good & you will get noticed, but the scent lacks versatility. You won't need a 4.2 or even 3.4 bottle of this. Buy the 30ml at a discount retailer & use it strictly for night out/weekends. On second thought, would also be great on vacation or at the beach since it has that tropical rum vibe. Again, loses points for versatility but compensates with originality.
10th March, 2016
Got given a 2ml sample of this. Never been a fan of Joop as I find them all too cloying and sweet. This is no exception - too sweet and cloys way too much. Thank god it was only a sample I used.
10th March, 2016
I am not a fan of the original Joop, it is just a mess in my opinion; however I really rate and enjoy Joop Homme Wild. Like others I am not attracted to the name or packaging but what is inside more than makes up for it.

This is a boozy concoction of sweet rum and smooth spice which provides above average sillage and longevity on me. For me it works as a modern social scent rather than a work scent as I find it more on the informal side. I am yet to find someone that dislikes this smell and I would highly recommend sampling this if you have not already. It is not as harsh as the original or the Extreme flanker, both of which I find almost unbearable/unwearable.

I find Wild to be a real stand out fragrance when compared to many current offerings without being totally unique. This is a scent that will be overlooked and perhaps scoffed at because it is a flanker to a very popular fragrance which is a shame because it easily stands alone on its own capabilities.

Easily the best that Joop has to offer and one that I am happy to have in my collection.
21st February, 2016
bigbz Show all reviews
A little strong/synthetic and in your face at first blast(it is a Joop scent afterall, what else would you expect right?!lol)but when it mellows out, it's really nice. Sweet, boozy and spicy with a little tropical feel in the background...long lasting too. Very nice release from the house of Joop!
13th November, 2015
Joop Homme Wild is what I wear on a night out when I just want to have fun, not make myself the centre of attention. It's an approachable fragrance with a pleasant sweetness balanced out by a fresher edge. Not even remotely edgy, but all-round nice to hang out with.
12th September, 2015
The Wild edition of Joop! doesn't really need to exist. For starters, it is nearly the same fragrance as Joop! Jump. The body weight, longevity, and projection are the same and the only real change is swapping out the airy orange blossom for 'rum absolute,' which comes off as sweet and foody, like a version of Rochas Man that trades in the coffee-mocha tone for marshmallow yet remains mocha-colored. Wild is pleasant and can be had for quite cheap, but there are many better scents out there like it.
Having said all that I do enjoy wearing this one, and others seem to like it on me. I just get bored with the composition easily because there is no real movement. If you already have Rochas Man, Jump, CK Intense Euphoria, Apparition Homme Intense, or Oak by Bath and Body Works you'd be better off passing on this offering. If you do not own any of those give it a go, as these aromatic semi-gourmands are currently well-favored by the vast majority of people I meet and I feel every enthusiast should own at least one.
Joop! Homme Wild is not at all a bad boy scent. It is not hardened or mysterious. It certainly doesn't break any rules. It's actually a velvety-smooth Mr. Nice Guy and pairs well with sweaters and cappuccinos.
02nd June, 2015

Add your review of Joop! Homme Wild

Shop for Joop! Homme Wild products online

Shop for Joop! Homme Wild at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Joop! Homme Wild

Member images of Joop! Homme Wild

There are no member images of Joop! Homme Wild yet. Why not be the first?