Joop! Homme Wild (2012)

Year of Launch2012

PerfumerAliénor Massenet
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Joop! Homme Wild

Joop! Homme Wild is a masculine fragrance by Joop!. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Aliénor Massenet

Joop! Homme Wild fragrance notes

Reviews of Joop! Homme Wild

I initially eschewed the Joop flankers because I find the bottles tacky.

Then I decided to sniff Wild and was not impressed.

Nothing wild about it to my nose, and pales in comparison to the original.
04th February, 2018 (last edited: 05th February, 2018)
Joop! Homme Wild reminds me of coconut rum in the opening. Not sure I would call this tropical but it has a boozy, creamy coconut smell, kinda like a coconut lotion. This doesn't evolve much beyond that during the scent life.

Seems to be best suited for casual wear. I would prefer this at night.

Projection is very good.

07th January, 2018
Syrupy sweet rum & tobacco! As stated, the opening of Joop! Homme Wild is awful (sweet/junvenile) & probably one of the most tacky, tasteless bottles ever imagined, but still prefer it to the original Joop! Homme. I could say the model in the ad looks like a tool too, but we're reviewing the fragrance here. As it dries down the tobacco, pink pepper, & woody notes start to come through. It gets much better on my skin. To me, Joop! Homme Wild bares some similarities to Only the Brave by Diesel, but spicier. Performance is good & you will get noticed, but the scent lacks versatility. You won't need a 4.2 or even 3.4 bottle of this. Buy the 30ml at a discount retailer & use it strictly for night out/weekends. On second thought, would also be great on vacation or at the beach since it has that tropical rum vibe. Again, loses points for versatility but compensates with originality.
10th March, 2016
Got given a 2ml sample of this. Never been a fan of Joop as I find them all too cloying and sweet. This is no exception - too sweet and cloys way too much. Thank god it was only a sample I used.
10th March, 2016
BoxPred Show all reviews
I am not a fan of the original Joop, it is just a mess in my opinion; however I really rate and enjoy Joop Homme Wild. Like others I am not attracted to the name or packaging but what is inside more than makes up for it.

This is a boozy concoction of sweet rum and smooth spice which provides above average sillage and longevity on me. For me it works as a modern social scent rather than a work scent as I find it more on the informal side. I am yet to find someone that dislikes this smell and I would highly recommend sampling this if you have not already. It is not as harsh as the original or the Extreme flanker, both of which I find almost unbearable/unwearable.

I find Wild to be a real stand out fragrance when compared to many current offerings without being totally unique. This is a scent that will be overlooked and perhaps scoffed at because it is a flanker to a very popular fragrance which is a shame because it easily stands alone on its own capabilities.

Easily the best that Joop has to offer and one that I am happy to have in my collection.
21st February, 2016
bigbz Show all reviews
A little strong/synthetic and in your face at first blast(it is a Joop scent afterall, what else would you expect right?!lol)but when it mellows out, it's really nice. Sweet, boozy and spicy with a little tropical feel in the background...long lasting too. Very nice release from the house of Joop!
13th November, 2015

Add your review of Joop! Homme Wild

Shop for Joop! Homme Wild products online

Search Amazon for Joop! Homme Wild

Member images of Joop! Homme Wild

There are no member images of Joop! Homme Wild yet. Why not be the first?