Interlude Man (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseAmouage
PerfumerPierre Negrin

About Interlude Man

Interlude Man is a masculine fragrance by Amouage. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Negrin

Interlude Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Interlude Man

bokaba Show all reviews
Type: woody incense

Interlude Man is a woody incense fragrance. The opening and heart are a powerful whack of smokey incense that is extremely dry. It nearly clears the sinuses like horse radish.

There is very little development until the base is reached. The base is woods, musk, and touch of powder.

Strength, sillage, and longevity are quite remarkable in my opinion. Not worth $300+ though.
11th November, 2016
A balsamic smoky ambery sweet powdery fragrance with an amazing drydown.

At first sniff it was ok. it smelled unique and different.a little bit harsh from the oregano. then in the drydown the smell became so nice and appealing. sweet powdery smoky leathery ambery vanillic drydown. its perfect for the cold weather. less is more with interlude man as it is a beast.

7.8/10
10th November, 2016
First review.

Felt the need to review this as I have never smelled anything like it.

Had a tester, sprayed it, and though that it was the worst scent I have ever smelled. Couldn't put my finger on the smell, but thanks to a couple of other reviewers, I now know that it's turmeric.

It honesty smells like someone was walking along with a big bag of turmeric and tripped over onto a big bonfire.

I know it's subjective, but this is horrible. Get a tester first.
17th September, 2016
I get exactly the same Turmeric vibe from this as the reviewer CAKE-LOVE gets.

The opening is kind of sweet & i like it for the 1st hour after spraying. But after the 1st hour all i get is Turmeric.

This is the only fragrance that has made me to scrub off.

Projection: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10

27th August, 2016
Fascinating - all I get from this is the exact same sensation I get from sticking my nose in a bag of turmeric.
20th July, 2016
Even more louder and brasher version of Ambre Sultan. Amber-Myrrh-Oregano structure is exactly the same, but there is something crude and off about this. Even if it would were to be less crude, there's no way to justify the price when I already have the incredibly refined Ambre Sultan at half price (or even quarter, if you like the gray market stock. I don't, personally).
10th April, 2016