Interlude Man (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseAmouage
PerfumerPierre Negrin

About Interlude Man

Interlude Man is a masculine fragrance by Amouage. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Negrin

Interlude Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Interlude Man

This is so so very sweet. Thats all I get. Smells and feels like honey. Its loud. Its sweet. It give me a headache.

Sucha disappointment.

Smells great when you first smell it from the bottle.

Try a sampler for a few days....rather a year, since a sampler will last you that long, and then decide if you want to buy it.
03rd November, 2018
I'm torn by this frag. On one hand its smells nice. It lasts pretty much until you don't want it to and even then it lasts some more. So performance isnt an issue at all. 2 sprays is plenty. Now on the other hand I just dont think I can pull it off as a younger American white man. It gets pretty smokey and incense heavy at some points and I just dont really want to walk around smelling like a head shop. Which is exactly what my fiancee said I smell like. So even if I like it if the fiancee dont the wearability goes to just about none
27th September, 2018
Amouage is an amazing niche brand with a large number of well-made, distinct fragrances worth checking out by any serious scent aficionado. Interlude Man is an example of one of their colognes that remind me that there actually are serious companies out there of credibility.

Interlude Man starts out with commonly used bergamot, along with very uncommon notes of oregano and allspice, starting this off in a semi-gourmand direction. Amber abd honey-like cistus hits the nose immediately upon initial spray-on, lending a stunning sweetness characteristic of a lightly sweet tobacco leaf. Myrrh (opoponax), with its alluring Middle-Eastern pungence and woodiness, resides in the heart of this mix. Incense adds a light complexity, as do the patchouli and laid-back agarwood. Sandalwood and rich leather are sensible foundation notes in this exotic mix.

Interlude Man has a classic 80's oriental spicy-sweet men's cologne quality. It feels more appropriate for older wearers in general, as it has a mature, sophisticated vibe that I can't see men below 30 sporting too well. I enjoy it greatly and can see myself putting it on for more formal evening occasions during cooler seasons.

Excellent bold, manly scent that tips the hat the past, sophisticated and layered to stay interesting. Highly recommended.
18th August, 2018
It's a sweet and fruity incense. At times it reminds me of Fanta incense and it should be a terrible combination but I like it.
09th August, 2018
If you're not used to oriental fragrances, be careful on this one. My wife loves it on me. One spray is pretty much all you need to be completely honest. It's by far the strongest and longest lasting fragrance I've ever had the pleasure of trying. The smell itself isn't so bad. Just different. Very smoky and sweet. It may work on other people but as an American I feel out of place wearing it. I'm just personally not into it. I would suggest applying this one behind your neck if you ever try it.
04th July, 2018
In 2016 I was travelling through Heathrow and a rep for Amouage offered me a few sprays.

The next day and after a shower I could still smell this amazing fragrance. My wife (who loves it) bought me a bottle for Christmas that year and I use it on and off. I looked at the bottle the other day, it looks full. I’d say 4 sprays of most other fragrances equals one of this beast.

It’s so strong I can smell it on myself all day which can be a little tiring.

So if you like incense, bergamot and smoky leathery fragrances this is the one. It’s unique, expensive, masculine and beautiful.

For me it’s better than Aventus but for me not a daily wear. Could I wear it in the office, possibly not.

A double thumbs up for this truly exceptional fragrance !

15th June, 2018

Amouage Interlude by Amouage Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz For Men

End Date: Tuesday Nov-13-2018 21:20:54 PST
Buy It Now for only: $217.02
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Amouage Interlude For Men, 3.4 oz EDP (USED)

End Date: Wednesday Nov-14-2018 4:15:56 PST

Amouage Interlude Man EDP Mini Spray 2ml/each Sample New

End Date: Wednesday Nov-14-2018 16:18:02 PST
Buy It Now for only: $9.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

AMOUAGE Interlude Man's Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 fl. oz.

End Date: Wednesday Nov-14-2018 18:42:49 PST