Botanical Essence No. 15 (2012)
by Liz Earle

SupplierIFF
Parent CompanyAlliance Boots > Boots
Parent Company at launchAvon

About Botanical Essence No. 15

Botanical Essence No. 15 is a feminine perfume by Liz Earle. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Aliénor Massenet

Botanical Essence No. 15 fragrance notes

Reviews of Botanical Essence No. 15

antqueen Show all reviews
I love this fragrance, a beautiful spicy scent with good strength and longevity. This amazingly lasts all day on me, no need to top up.

I would classify this as an oriental fresh fragrance, so if you love orientals then you must give this one a try. Apparently it has been created using 15 quality botanicals, all of which are derived from natural ingredients. How they have managed to do this at an affordable price (£45 for 50ml in the UK) is quite impressive.

I would say this perfume remains quite linear throughout it's development, never really changing much. The spices are warm, sweet and woody. Now, I love my orientals to smell of spicy, and this one certainly does, and with full force. No timidity here!

The drydown on my skin becomes slightly sweeter as the vanilla makes a full appearance, but it never becomes too sweet as many orientals can do.

No. 15 is very different from it's sister No.1, so if you weren't a fan of No. 1 don't dismiss this. I have become addicted!
19th February, 2013
I am a fan of Number 1 Botanical Essence but this Number 15 is definitely not for me. Far too much musk /patchouli which I don't like in a perfume. I like orientals but those which are sandalwood based, not musk /patchouli. Horrid.
23rd November, 2012
The concept behind this fragrance is that it is a break from the traditional pyramid style of fragrance, and the notes are circular, rather than top, middle and base. Certainly I do not find that the fragrance changes or develops on my skin at all, two hours later, it is the same as when first applied, and this is an interesting concept.

However, for all that, and the fact, that like its predecessor, No.1, I find it to be well crafted, it is not for me.

I like it more than I had expected, I am not a fan of Orientals, and I had not expected to like this at all, but the warm spicy notes, and the vanilla, mean that I nearly like it, there is just something a little too heavy for me, and I will stick with No. 1 which I love!

Like No. 1 it does smell different on different people, and on my friend’s daughter, it was much lighter, and for me far more pleasant.

For fans of Oriental fragrances, and particularly of vanilla, this is a must try.
08th October, 2012

Add your review of Botanical Essence No. 15

Shop for Botanical Essence No. 15 products online

Search Amazon for Botanical Essence No. 15

Member images of Botanical Essence No. 15

There are no member images of Botanical Essence No. 15 yet. Why not be the first?