Boss Nuit pour Femme (2012)
by Hugo Boss

Boss Nuit pour Femme information

Year of Launch2012

HouseHugo Boss
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Boss Nuit pour Femme

Boss Nuit pour Femme is a feminine perfume by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2012

Boss Nuit pour Femme fragrance notes

Reviews of Boss Nuit pour Femme

A synthetic and dull sweety peachy opening with a generic floral drydown that leads into a laboratory-wood base. Not unpleasant but dull with really with little merit, including a shortevity of less than three hours on my skin.
10th July, 2014
I bought this perfume on impulse when I forgot to bring my perfume while away for an outstation meeting. There's going to be a dinner gala held by the foreign office and I didn't have any perfume with me. So I just went to the nearest mall and grab this cos it came in set of the EDP, lotion & shower gel.

Truly a good buy indeed!! I get compliments the first time I wear it. It's warm, sensual and sweet perfume. It is one of the best night fragrances I have. It's both great for evening wear and day wear. Am glad that I bought it. The bottle is slim and the design is perfectly convenient for me to keep in my travel toiletries bag. Will stick to this as my travel perfume for now until something better come along.
09th May, 2014
The notes list is a joke. There are no aldehydes or moss. There are a lot of artificial, chemical, generic "perfumy" notes, but nothing detectable. Unpleasant. Makes me depressed.
03rd September, 2012 (last edited: 10th September, 2012)

Add your review of Boss Nuit pour Femme

Shop for Boss Nuit pour Femme products online

Shop for Boss Nuit pour Femme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Boss Nuit pour Femme

Member images of Boss Nuit pour Femme

There are no member images of Boss Nuit pour Femme yet. Why not be the first?