Eternity Summer for Men 2012 (2012)
    by Calvin Klein

Eternity Summer for Men 2012 Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Eternity Summer for Men 2012

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

OCNBreeze7's avatar
    OCNBreeze7

CK's Summer (2012 Edition) is fantastic... Longevity is questionable...

I am a huge fan of Calvin Klein fragrances and own probably 10-15 bottles.. Summer is an amazing blend of fruit, citrus, spice, and musk notes. The initial projection is good, but settles quickly to skin level. While I questioned the longevity, Sweetie upon greeting me with a "sugar pop" (yes, that is Southern for a kiss) following my day at work, asked what fragrance I was wearing. Further, she commented on how pleasant the fragrance was - which is somewhat unusual as she tends not to like the fruit/citrus fragrances, but prefers the more heavy musk woodsy fragrances. Summer has potential "Wow Factor"..!! Summer is not unique by any stretch, but the blend is pleasant and easy on the nose.

I love the bottle and packaging - both first class by CK. It is easy on the eyes. You guessed it - Summer is a spring or summer fragrance and would work well for day activities. It is really a pleasant fragrance. The buy on-line is decent and getting better.

My final tally for Summer is 4.0 stars out of 5 stars. I love the scent - I just wish it lasted longer with better projection and sillage. If you are a fan of CK - add it to your collection - otherwise, sample a summer fragrance that works with your body chemistry that lasts longer. Each day presents a new opportunity - make it count...

15 May, 2013