Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Eau de Minuit (2012)
    by Lolita Lempicka

Based on 13 ratings

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Eau de Minuit Fragrance notes

Oud, Licorice

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Eau de Minuit information

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Eau de Minuit is a men's fragrance by Lolita Lempicka. The scent was launched in 2012

Shop for Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Eau de Minuit products online

$62.49*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 39.95)
    $43.78*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 27.99)

Reviews of Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Eau de Minuit

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

IndianapolisVet's avatar

I really enjoy this fragrance. It's certainly unique, and dark, and edgy. Not something I ever get compliments on, not something I'd wear every day, and the top note gives me a massive headache, so I have to leave the room immediately after spraying it (a disturbing trait shared by my little sample of Au Masculine). Mostly, I wear it for me; and some blustery fall days, that's just exactly what I need.

13th May, 2014

Shifty Bat's avatar

For those of you who liked the original Au Masculin alright but wished it wasn't so 'foody', here is a less mystical and more sensual blend featuring a woody backbone. It's linear, so much so that if you don't enjoy the first minute you won't like the rest of the development, and vice versa. The body is resinous and semi-sweet, much like Envy for Men. The trademark ivy and anise combo shares the spotlight with an almost medicinal oud wood a la M7. Projection and longevity are less fierce than the original, but still very good, making this a strong and unique choice for a night out. It is very pleasant, is currently at a great price-point online, and the Lady likes it, so an all around winning package here.

02nd January, 2014

The Unlucky Rogue's avatar

"The licorice here is warm and woody, as opposed to fresh like the original. It makes the experience slightly less gourmand. In fact, the licorice here is almost inedible, and a little bit dangerous, like a beautiful dark poison."

Thanks frostiblack.... that was a perfect description.

Yes, this is far less 'sweet shop'. The oud turns this into something mystical and just downright sexy. I've only worn this one a couple of times, have not tested it on the ladies yet. I have a feeling it could be a real winner in that department though. This is definitely far more manly compared to the original and the other flankers.

Fast becoming one of my all time favourites. I had to work to track this down, and found it on a french online store. Conversing with the owner in broken google-translator french was totally worth the time, effort and money.

12th April, 2013

frostiblack's avatar

I have worn Lolita Lempicka for several years now, and it's become a favourite of mine during the summer months. Its sweet gourmand base feels refreshing to me.

I wasn't sold on the Fraicheur flanker from 2004; summer/fresh/sport flankers rarely appeal to me, and I use LLAM successfully during the warmer months anyway.

Eau de Minuit, however, intrigued me. The addition of oud wood to the mix promised an exotic twist on the original that I couldn't resist blind-buying. I'm glad that I did, because Eau de Minuit is lovely.

Darker than the original, this feels like an evening/winter fragrance to me. The licorice here is warm and woody, as opposed to fresh like the original. It makes the experience slightly less gourmand. In fact, the licorice here is almost inedible, and a little bit dangerous, like a beautiful dark poison.

Very strange and quite captivating fragrance that I look forward to adding to my winter/evening rotation.

28th January, 2013

walkdogg's avatar

At last!!! Two of my most favorite scents combined into a blissful and breathtaking package! It took a kings ransom, a great deal of looking and even more patience to finally get my hands on this after hearing about it in summer 2012.

It still has all the hallmarks of Au Masculine, in fact, if I had to guess I'd say it's more similar to L'eau Au Masculine plus a shot of synthetic oud. I do wish the Oud used were more along the lines of what you smell in Kilian creations, but this fall closer to those in the Montale variety.

Nevertheless, a marvelous and special blend for sure!

24th January, 2013

Add your review of Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Eau de Minuit

Search for on eBay United States

Lolita Lempicka AU MASCULIN MIDNIGHT 3.4 oz eau de minuit Men's Cologne NEW NIB
    • Time Left: 20 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Eau De Minuit Spray (Midnight Illusions Limited Edit
    • Time Left: 1 day
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Eau De Minuit Spray (Limited Edition) 100ml
    • Time Left: 1 day
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from Hong Kong)
    Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Eau De Minuit Spray (Limited Edition) 100ml
    • Time Left: 20 days
    (* converted from CAD 77.0) Ebay United States
    (Shipping from Hong Kong)
    • Time Left: 10 days