Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme (new) (2012)
by Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme (new) information

Year of Launch2012

HouseDolce & Gabbana
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme (new)

Dolce & Gabbana call it a "fine-tuning" of the original launched in 1992, with (at least) raspberry and marshmallow added to the formula.

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme (new) fragrance notes

Reviews of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme (new)

This is a truly beautiful perfume. Sweet, light, not too strong in a projection sense, but certainly detectable by others. It's not cloying in any way, though by just reading the notes you'd think it would be. The citrus and raspberry give it just enough tartness that the marshmallow and Jasmine aren't too much. A much more complex scent than I think it's usually given credit for. I always get lots of compliments when I wear this one, and more importantly I always feel happy when I wear it. I especially like to wear it before bed at night, amped up with some marshmallow fragrance oil. I can feel myself smiling as I drift off to sleep.
16th November, 2014
I think this is a really good perfume for day and night, depending on the person. It does smell very feminine and sweet but not overbearing. If someone wears it I instantly think that their a nice person (i don't know, maybe its just my own memories). It lasts well on skin however I find it doesn't have strong silage. Saying that, someone will definitely be able to smell it on you.

Its really good for summer I find, because its warm but fresh at the same time and you really do get a nice hint of pleasant vanilla as other have said.
01st June, 2014
Am wearing this now, at work. I work as a hotel front desk agent, so I can't wear anything too overbearing. This fits the bill nicely-soft, citrusy, woody and sweet without being too sweet. Someone just peeled an orange in the back office and the scent of the peel seems to meld with the perfume...lovely.
07th December, 2012
This is lovely; the nicest treatment of vanilla I have ever smelt: vanilla with flowers, fruit and marshmallows. The closest thing I can think of is JPG's Fleur du Male, but this is even nicer. It is softer, which is appropriate, seeing as we are talking about a lady's perfume here (not to discount Fleur du Male's femininity). It may also be a good sweet fragrance for those that don't like things too sweet (? tangerine and raspberry as mediators). Quite possibly a masterpiece.
23rd November, 2012
My girlfriend liked the original Dolce & Gabbana fragrance ever since it was released back in 1992, and so did I. We received a sample of the new Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme today so had to try it instantly.

She had tried Flowerbomb (which I just can't stand) only a couple of hours before, so the sweet sting which almost all contemporary fragrances seem to be obliged to bear instantly hit me, and I turned away disgusted - only to return a few minutes later, and with growing interest: I get a strong neroli note with light raspberry, rounded off with a quite sour yet interesting greenish tangerine accent, yet this quickly opens to the heart of orange blossom and jasmine, to quite equal parts I'd say, while the sour-frouty opening note is still there. Add to this only another minute later the emergence of a prominent yet not distracting presence of vanilla and marshmallow (yes indeed, I can spot this clearly and easily!), which in the drydown is complemented and rounded by a smooth and warm sandalwood base.

This could easily be as horrible as the single ingredients sound, sweet and artificial and just another contemporary vanilla-powder-syrup - yet I'm really amazed that at least to me this truly works. I do not at all have the impression of another cheap pink perfume that I feard, but instead of a refined, very well balanced, very well crafted delicate piece of delicate, sweet art of perfumery.

Not a substitute for the beloved 1992 vintage of course, but a highly recommended complement. I look forward to getting to know it further in the coming weeks.
05th November, 2012

Add your review of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme (new)

Shop for Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme (new) products online

Search Amazon for Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme (new)

Member images of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme (new)

There are no member images of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme (new) yet. Why not be the first?