Coco Noir (2012)

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Coco Noir

Coco Noir is a feminine perfume by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Coco Noir fragrance notes

Reviews of Coco Noir

Coco Enigma
The pink sparking flowers of
Black gloss fruitchouli.
11th November, 2017
The opening is gorgeous, but then it goes to something very generic and average. A bit disappointing.
05th November, 2017
I have a love-hate relationship with this scent. When I first spray it I get sweetness, musk, and the best, most sophisticated citrus in the world with great sillage –– if I could buy a gallon of just the top notes I totally would. Unfortunately an hour later they give way to a generic sweet patchouli base. It also only lasts at most 3 hours on me, which is pretty poor performance––but perhaps that's a good thing, so I can respray it and re-experience the top notes every 3 hours?

For now I'm probably going to go with Tom Ford's Noir Pour Femme for an almost-equally delectable scent that has way better performance on me, but if I am able to acquire Coco Noir for a good price then I might get a bottle.
01st September, 2017
This is Mademoiselle, with a darker side. More spices, less sharpness, dry-down looses the darkness and becomes a brighter frag.
26th July, 2017
Sweet fancy Moses I LOVE this stuff! Longevity on my skin is forever, sillage is cozy and minimal, and the drydown is just heavenly.

A bit pricey, but I'm willing to save up for it..... :)
19th June, 2017
While I do get a whiff of mama Coco at the top, the spices disperse quickly--and what do you know-- it's my old friend, Chance (edp, not edt). I have worn Chance on and off since its debut, and can say that this is close enough to Chance that I don't think it's worthwhile to own both.

There are those who detect Coco Mademoiselle in this one, too. Either way, I don't think the problem is with US as much as it is with Chanel, returning to the well one time (or five or six) too many. Thumbs down not for the scent (because after all, I've loved Chance for years) but for quantity over originality.
12th April, 2017

Add your review of Coco Noir

Shop for Coco Noir products online

Search Amazon for Coco Noir

Member images of Coco Noir

There are no member images of Coco Noir yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Coco Noir