Coco Noir (2012)

Year of Launch2012

PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Coco Noir

Coco Noir is a feminine perfume by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Coco Noir fragrance notes

Reviews of Coco Noir

I got a sample of this with another Chanel order and I really love it. It has lasted all day. The citrus didn't last long on me, but the woodsy musk and patchouli are with me now, 11 hours after I applied. This might be a contender for my next purchase.
24th September, 2015

WOW!talking about an attention grabber.In my opinion It is a big point for a perfume when some of people dont like it as it means you have a special perfume who it can't be ordinary and popular at all. whenever you wear a frgrance that you truly love,it makes a huge difference in the way you feel that day,the way you carry your self and the way that you interact with others. Modern, Sophisticated,Confident, Seductive,Intriguing and Elegant.

The top notes are fresh with bergamot and grapefruit.the heart notes are more floral and sophisticated with rose,jasmine and narcissus. finally patchouli and sandalwood mixed togethet in the base notes that's incredibly seductive.this composition is a definition of seduction and richness of a stylish woman as this scent is irresistible for so many men.

COCO NOIR is so suitable for when you have a big event.It is definitely a night fragrance.ideal for a modern lady who want to capture everybody attention and surely for Autumn and Winter.In my mind it is not the best CHANEL but really laudable and beautiful. Expensive but worth every penny.Ladies this fragrance will keep the men coming.

Longevity?Acceptable on my skin.

13th June, 2015
I really wanted to like Coco Noir since it has such longevity on me. Unfortunately it makes me smell like a stewed prune. Much as I love stewed prunes I'd really rather eat them over oatmeal with yogurt and tahini than wear them. Sigh.
26th April, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
Beside the citrus and jasmine-rose floral notes I get an early patchouli that is very nice on my skin. This later part of the top notes is delightful, but after about and hour it develops into a woodsy vanilla concoction that exudes mediocrity and is a bit disappointing. Moderate sillage, adequate projection and three hours of longevity. Not the most exciting of flankers but a nice beginning.
12th September, 2014
A major dissapointment from Chanel. A very generic shopping mall fragrance. A combination between Chance and Mademoiselle, selecting the worst from both. I smell very sharp citrus and a very artifical sweetness. I was expecting the sweet, spicy mystery of Coco, but Noir has none of that. It's a very generic floral, fruity fragrance. A big thumbs down.
28th August, 2014
Without owning a sample I would like to second everything Mimi Gardenia writes in her review and say that this is simply gorgeous on my daughter. Just because it may not (or it may) suit me doesn't detract from its obvious appeal. The longevity and sillage are right up there. I may buy a bottle before fragrance restrictions dumb down this Lois Lane of a perfume. "All roads lead to Rome" my Mother is fond of saying but perhaps all roads lead to Chanel. Impressive.
13th April, 2014

Add your review of Coco Noir

Shop for Coco Noir products online

Shop for Coco Noir at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Coco Noir

Member images of Coco Noir

There are no member images of Coco Noir yet. Why not be the first?