Legend Special Edition 2012 (2012)
by Montblanc

Legend Special Edition 2012 information

Year of Launch2012
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseMontblanc
PerfumerOlivier Pescheux
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Legend Special Edition 2012

Legend Special Edition 2012 is a masculine fragrance by Montblanc. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Pescheux

Legend Special Edition 2012 fragrance notes

Reviews of Legend Special Edition 2012

This one was great so of course a limited release never to be seen again! Love the citrus start and i can smell a hint of sandalwood. Get a ton of complements it lasts all day. This would be a great daily wear if they still made it.
02nd January, 2017
The original plus a strong grapefruity opening. The top notes list ginger/mint/bergamot/mandarin. All together presents a spicy sour citrus aka grapefruit.

I find this better than the original in that the metallic edge is now sheathed in the aforementioned notes. It wears better without losing the sillage/longevity of the original.

I think this is the one to buy.
24th May, 2016
Wow. So much better than the original Legend. Much more subdued. Yet still strong and sophisticated. First spray I get the ginger and spearmint. Not too heavy, nice. 15-20 minutes and it becomes a bit earthy, I smell lavender and floral notes mingling nicely. An hour or so and it gets much more grounded, I smell sandalwood and amber smoothing it all out. This has very good longevity (6-7 hours) and gets compliments and questions. I honestly feel that this is what the original MBL should have been, as this is much more refined and leaves nothing important out. Excellent juice.
24th November, 2015
The best Montblanc fragrance IMO. Seems to take the original Legend and add the mint from Individual. I wasn't impressed by Individual, but I did like Legend. However, I prefer the notes in Special Edition and for me would be the MB fragrance worth owning. It's masculine and has a nice clean balance of scents that work together. Good longevity, and a lower projection, but I only had a small sample. Probably would've gotten better sillage had I given an extra spray. Very good option for the office as it's non-offensive and clean. It will wear great Spring through Fall. Going on my wish list.
02nd May, 2015 (last edited: 12th May, 2015)
Well, actually I like this one!
I think it's much better and much more pleasant than the original!
Start really fresh with mint and citrus notes and strong spicy note from ginger. it's not synthetic like the original! it's much more natural.
In the mid and base the mint is almost gone, the citrus is weak in the background and you can smell a fresh, semi sweet melon smell! there is no melon in the notes, but it does have that melon vibe.
Good projection and longevity.
Check this one out and forget the original!
It's not something new or unique but it's very pleasant. specially against the original with that synthetic sweet pineapple note!!!
A good choice for spring and hot summer days.
29th August, 2012

Add your review of Legend Special Edition 2012

Shop for Legend Special Edition 2012 products online

Member images of Legend Special Edition 2012

There are no member images of Legend Special Edition 2012 yet. Why not be the first?