Miss Dior Le Parfum (2012)
    by Christian Dior

Average Rating: 4

Based on 18 ratings

Miss Dior Le Parfum Fragrance Notes

Miss Dior Le Parfum information

Miss Dior Le Parfum is a women's fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2012

Shop for Miss Dior Le Parfum products online

$120.36*
    75ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 71.95)

Reviews of Miss Dior Le Parfum

Showing 1 to 6 of 10 reviews.

gimmegreen's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

The marriage of the depth chords patchouli and vanilla to a somewhat unreal orange produces an off effect at the heart of this perfume. Itís as if it were a spinning top that has entered its wobbling phase before it will roll over and lie on its side, except here it is doomed to wobble on and on.
    The rest is pretty assured if not terribly original Ė a soft luxurious blended quality, demure florals, edible sweetness Ė the mainstays of countless recent Ďfemininesí. Once the arrhythmia at its heart calms down, one is left with a pretty nondescript mushed up sweetness.

21st February, 2014

Captain's avatar

This is my first foray into the Miss Diors. :) I chose to test this one first as it seemed to be the most rich and lovely (of the modern iterations!).

Definitely a burst of bright and sweet mandarin and then the rose. Clean spicy orange, rosy rich vanilla amber and tonnes of powder.

It's so strong for the first hour, it's over powering when I sniff my wrist but to go about my day, the wafts of delicious sweet orange and rich floral vanilla, is uplifting and adds a delightful atmosphere of sophistication. It lasts all day on my skin.

I asked my son what he thought (12) and he said I smelled like sweet and salty popcorn, which is really odd, given the whole over blown complete over reaction to the Miss Dior Cherie discontinuation (name change).

08 February, 2014 (Last Edited: 27 June, 2014)

rbaker's avatar

A nice orange top notes leads a drydown that is a rose-lovers delight. Very pleasant and bright, the serious business starts after that phase, and very nice bright amber with a good vanilla, the sweetness of which never overwhelms. A patchouli being added, this is a well designed overall impression that is nicely balanced, substantial without being overwhelming, rich without being heavy. A much more interesting composition that most of the lightweight MD flankers, this one is a seriously substantial creation. Good silage and very good projection, and the very good longevity of seven hours cements the positive impression.

08 January, 2014

Jujju's avatar

Flower Basket

I liked this eau de toilette because it has quality originating from dior brand for sure. Just like a flower basket is suddenly thrown over you which only covers for a day time perfume and at night it is not very useful one to wear. Still this soft perfume is suitable for the ones who like misty blissful scents of nature and this claims to be a classic one so it is very similar between notes...

Pros: Very Clean fragrance but too flowery
    Cons: It tends to be too similar between note levels not changing just fading

06 July, 2013

Den1011's avatar

Liquid perfection

First, let me warn you that Iím not impartial at all, because this is one of my favourite perfumes!

On my skin it opens up a bit spicy (I think itís the orange), and then, slowly, blends in to a sweet smell, but not gourmand or sickly, but rather amber/rose kind of sweet. As time goes by, a warmer and beautiful phase of patchouli and amber takes over. I think this part is the most amazing. Super powerful and super feminine. Itís like a velvet coat that wraps you up little by little, keeping you warm and comfortable.

Some people have told me that it smells like someone older (I am 22) but I donít think so. To me, itís classical, timeless. But I do admit that is very strong, so I would wear it out at night or for a very special occasion (and not in the summer).

Some reviews here have mentioned that this doesnít smell like Dior, and I disagree. True, itís been an explosion of sweet fragrances lately. But this one is different. It certainly has the classiness and elegance of Dior written all over it. Like a trademark.

I would recommend this one if you like strong, sweet, classy scents. If youíre more of the type of green freshy perfumes, this oneís not for you.
    Oh, and you have to like patchouli. No amount of beautiful amber will conceal the patchouli in it.

Overall, a lovely lovely LOVELY fragrance. But not for everyone. Personally, I think itís heaven! This must have been what the gods used to wear!

EDIT: I own both Miss Dior le Parfum and Coco Mademoiselle EDP and they don't smell the same at all!!
    Only in the very very end of Miss Dior, when it is really feeble and faint can I feel the resemblane with CM, beacuse of the patchouli.
    But otherwise, the amber manages to make these scents very different from each other. The same with Miss Dior EDT. It doesn't smell like CM EDP to me either.
    (I cannot account for Miss Dior EDP though).

Pros: Lasts for days
    Cons: if you don't like patchouli or amber

24 May, 2013

SteelerOpera's avatar

I was seeing what was new at the women's counter and smelled some pretty bland stuff, but this was the last thing I smelled and I loved it!!! So deep and mysterious at the top, I almost thought there was oud in it, perhaps I just associate this particular rose smell with one they commonly combine with oud. Either way, this is beautiful and as a man I am enjoying having this on my skin a lot! I may have to pick this up for myself.

29 March, 2013

• 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left:
    STARTING BID
    (Shipping from United States)
    Miss Dior Le Parfum 1.35oz $90 Value NIB SEALED LOWEST PRICE EVER!
    • Time Left: 1 day
    • Time Left: 27 days
    (Shipping from Canada)
    NEW Miss Dior Le Parfum By Christian Dior for Women Tester 2.5 oz Parfum Extract
    • Time Left: 6 days