Cold Silver (2012)

Year of Launch2012
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseBenetton
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Fragrance & Personal Care
Parent Company at launchSelective Beauty > Selective Beauty Fashion and Lifestyle division

About Cold Silver

Cold Silver is a masculine fragrance by Benetton. The scent was launched in 2012

Cold Silver fragrance notes

Reviews of Cold Silver

My sample had leaked to the point where there were only a few drops left, but I think I have a fair idea of Cold Silver. It opens quite fresh dominated by the rather pleasant yuzu supported by cool spices –ginger. As a citrus accord it is pretty generic. The heart is more interesting with its dominant sage tinted with cardamom and driftwood notes: Reminds me a little of some of the wood fragrances by Dsquared2. The base is a letdown… the amber of the base does not present a very mineral edge to it and the mossy musk doesn’t add much. The base is a little too sweet for me.
22nd December, 2016
Benetton Cold Silver
I think it is not as good as the orginial Cold. It seems to be missing the nice top notes of Cold. the basenotes seem weaker than Cold. I was expecting it to be like Cold with maybe the addition of grapefruit or a metallic note. I don't think the Yuzu come out much - which for me seems to reduce the brightness of what it could be.
21st October, 2014 (last edited: 22nd October, 2014)

Add your review of Cold Silver

Shop for Cold Silver products online

Search Amazon for Cold Silver

Member images of Cold Silver

There are no member images of Cold Silver yet. Why not be the first?