Knize Twenty
    by Knize

Average Rating:

Knize Twenty information

Knize Twenty is a men's fragrance by Knize.

Reviews of Knize Twenty

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Redbeard's avatar

This is a somewhat sharp but typical EdC, not terribly strong even for the genre. It opens very lemony with a fair amount of herbs, leaving it somewhere between the 4711/Jean Marie Farina-type EdCs and the Blenheim/Wellington/Granville-type bitter citruses. Unfortunately for me, it starts to drift more toward the latter, though I think it ends up with a bit of woodiness like Eau Sauvage which saves it from becoming a pure herbal assault. It gets to be an even drier, dustier wood as it dries down, which is interesting but doesn't change the fact that it's extremely weak, especially if I'm no longer treating it as a standard EdC. Now that it's been about eight minutes, I'm not sure that I can smell anything at all. I'll have to retry it on my T-shirt as I like to do with weaker frags, but I don't think it will be enough to help. Too bad...it was a good start.

23 October, 2012