Lumière Blanche (2012)

HouseOlfactive Studio
PerfumerSidonie Lancesseur
SupplierRobertet

About Lumière Blanche

Lumière Blanche is a shared / unisex perfume by Olfactive Studio. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sidonie Lancesseur

Lumière Blanche fragrance notes

Reviews of Lumière Blanche

Just what I was looking for!

A unique and discreet fragrance, very pleasing for the discerning fragrance connoisseur. Nobody else within 1 mile will be wearing anything like this!

Longevity is good for me, but not below 10C. This is a spring, summer & fall fragrance.

Brilliant!
06th March, 2020
Spicy, floral opening. Lots of cardamom. Iris, almond, and cashmere in the heart create a feminine delight. The heart notes are mixed well. Cedar and Tonka stand out in the base. Creamy musk. Sharp sandalwood.

Pretty - nothing exceptionally outstanding here, in creativity. Good, safe workplace perfume.
08th December, 2018
Lumière Blanche opens with freshly ground cardamom notes. Knowing the scent of cardamom, you'd expect it to be strong, but it is not. And I don't smell cinnamon, at least not in the top notes. It's a refined and refreshing opening, but unfortunately not very long lasting. There are other, clean notes lurking already: iris/musk, cedar/woods and I'd say a dash of smooth, cool vetiver. The base is about woods: sandalwood, cedar...
The scent oscillates between the feeling of subtly refreshing and icy clean, it is white and bright indeed. Reminds me of laundry detergent scents.
Well, whatever happened to all the listed sweet/warm notes: cinnamon, almond, tonka bean, etc- I have no idea. My nose isn't skilled enough to find them. No 'milkyness' for me, at least not untill deep into the drydown. To me this makes sense though, I don't associate white light with warmth and coziness, cold crystalline structures come closer to the idea of Lumière Blanche. The inspirational picture was superbly captured.
Unfortunately, the perfume is weak (but longevity is good on my skin), the transition into the woody base is rapid. There is also this 'artificial' vibe I'm getting, it reminds me (too) much of my generic shower cream, I'm afraid.
The scent is suited for work and everyday wearing, if you like expensive, clean, clear, cold and woody perfumes.
31st January, 2016 (last edited: 01st February, 2016)
Light and slightly floral with a touch of musk fragrance that is nice for warmer weather. A little too light for me. This is for those days you want to wear a fragrance but don't wont others to smell you. For the price, you can find many other fragrances to accomplish that task.

Not a bad smelling fragrance by any means, just too sublte to notice. 6.5/10
24th March, 2015
A soft, semi fresh and spicy fragrance that is pretty generic to my nose.
The opening is a semi fresh spicy scent with some sort of herbal aura and a little bit of sweetness.
It's pleasant but very simple and generic.
As time goes by the scent gets slightly sweeter and I can smell a fresh fruity smell. I can't point exactly what kind and fruit but it's there and give the scent pleasant fresh fruity feeling.
I'm not impressed at all. not by the quality nor the smell.
Projection is average and longevity is around 4 hours on skin
29th April, 2014
Bang! Without the bang

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]Bang! Without the bang. Skin scent but then I do have a problem with white musk

Pros: 'enveloping'
Cons: Can't smell it!"

16th August, 2013

Add your review of Lumière Blanche

Shop for Lumière Blanche products online

Shop for Lumière Blanche at online perfumeries

Olfactive Studio Lumiere Blanche by Olfactive Studio 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spr...

End Date: Saturday Apr-4-2020 12:25:46 PDT

Olfactive Studio Lumiere Blanche by Olfactive Studio 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum NIB

End Date: Sunday Apr-26-2020 14:31:44 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $119.00

Member images of Lumière Blanche

There are no member images of Lumière Blanche yet. Why not be the first?