Nouez Moi (2012)
    by House of Sillage

Average Rating:

Nouez Moi Fragrance Notes

Nouez Moi information

Nouez Moi is a women's fragrance by House of Sillage. The scent was launched in 2012

Shop for Nouez Moi products online

Reviews of Nouez Moi

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Kain's avatar

Iran Iran

A pleasant fresh floral fragrance that smells nice but there is nothing special about it at all.
    It just a generic $50 designer fragrance packed in a fancy bottle.
    The opening is a fresh citrusy scent with some sweetness and some bright floral notes in the background.
    The rose note here smell very fresh and watery and it's mostly in the background. it's like a supporting note actually.
    There is a fruity smell specially in the mid and base of the fragrance which does not listed here. I don't know what is it but I can definitely feel it.
    Semi fresh, soft floral, kind of fruity and slightly sweet all the way through.
    Projection is above average and longevity is around 8-10 hours which is very good in these parts.

04 July, 2014

Mimi Gardenia's avatar

Jammy Rose Oud Patchouli

Nouez Moi - " tie me" ..with an expensive swarovski blinged out bow ! This name hints at shades of S and M - a crack of a leather whip and a black mask . If it were referring to a gift ... wouldn't we be " untying me " instead ??

This is a rose + patchouli . A modern chypre type scent. It actually opens up with a full on blast of rose + oud to me ... I am wondering if there is some kind of syntehtic oud in here. Anyway, the opening smells like a lighter By Kilian's Rose Oud . Then in goes a bit jammy with a touch plumminess from the jasmine and it's then full on slightly mentholated rose and yeah , patchouli.

It is a great fragrance .

Another scents that I am reminded of is Lumiere Noire pour femme by Captain Kurk but Nouez Moi is lighter in feel.

I guess this is as dark and edgy as the House of Sillage gets.

As the scent dries down, it actually gets lighter...still staying a slightly oud-y medicinal jammy sweet rose. It's quite velvety in texture, I feel.

Pros: Beautiful
    Cons: Price"

06 September, 2013