Vanille (2012)

About Vanille

Vanille is a feminine perfume by Réminiscence. The scent was launched in 2012

Vanille fragrance notes

Reviews of Vanille

I think it has to be the best "lots of vanilla" perfume that I tried. And I tried a lot. It's got the vanilla, from the beginning to the end, and it's very predominant, but it's got a very "perfumy" feel. It's floral and powdery. Spicy. Not too sweet. Gorgeous.
01st August, 2017
This is gooooood!! This was a blind buy, based reviews and the fact that it has so many of the notes that I love in my perfumes, and also that I was able to pick it up at a great price. It’s a winner. When it first goes on, straight up I get the vanilla (no big surprise there, given the name!), but with a faint boozy note. The boozy note disappears once it dries down, and then it’s just a beautiful, warm, soft cloud of creamy vanilla and musk. I think it was brilliant to include bergamot in this – it’s just the right amount, which gives it a faint tang and stops this from being too sweet. I also get faint whiffs of smoke and leather, which stops it from being girly-girl and instead kicks it into more “grown-up”, sophisticated territory. And even though there’s no chocolate in this, I keep getting faint wafts of it – yum! If you are a gourmand and/or vanilla fiend, this is definitely one to try.

EDIT: I've discovered that this scent makes me hyper. I love it, dearly, but for me it has to be a daytime scent. I put it on and just feel happy and buzzed and hyped up. The one time I put it on before I went to bed, I kept waking up because every time I rolled over in bed, or moved, I got big wafts of it, so my night went something like this: sleep, roll over, get a waft of perfume, wake up thinking "oh that smells nice". Fall back asleep, roll over, get a waft of perfume, wake up thinking "oh that smells so good", fall asleep. Over and over and over. All. Sodding. Night. So not a bedtime scent for me! But I just couldn't be cross with it, because it is just so absolutely, deliciously gorgeous during the day :)))
12th August, 2016 (last edited: 21st April, 2017)

Add your review of Vanille

Shop for Vanille products online

Search Amazon for Vanille

Member images of Vanille

There are no member images of Vanille yet. Why not be the first?