24 Platinum (2012)
    by ScentStory FZE

Average Rating:

24 Platinum Fragrance Notes

24 Platinum information

24 Platinum is a men's fragrance by ScentStory FZE. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of 24 Platinum

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

The_Cologneist's avatar

Not bad! The opening, I get a burst of alcohol. It dies off quickly though and rose emerges from the start. A nice red rose, with some other notes around it, but mostly rose. I really didn't pay attention to this drying down, but I smelled my hand about an hour later and was left with nothing but rose and vanilla. Then I smelled my hand again about 3 hours later, and still rose and vanilla. The rose in the dry down isn't overly floral, there are no other stupid floral notes clouding the rose, and the rose overpowers the vanilla to perfection. Just the right 75% to 25% rose to vanilla ratio that I desire. My only complaint.. I wish this fragrance was a little darker.

02nd April, 2015

frobxl's avatar

A very decent offering once again from Scentstory. I think I may prefer this to 24 Gold.

The fragrance opens with a juicy but plasticy (in a good way) fruity berry, rose vibe with the feeling of oud lingering behind (although oud is not listed in the note breakdown, it's there to my nose) As it settles down it smoothens out a lot and becomes more creamy with the sandalwood and vanilla. It lasts a good while and projects fairly strongly.

It's a very nice fragrance especially for the price point, but seems to have a lot of dislikers, so try sniff it out before buying.

12th March, 2014 (Last Edited: 15th April, 2014)

vawallpa's avatar

All of the Scentstory 24 series are amazing, and this scent is no exception. It oozes class at a very low price which makes it very good value for money. You can smell vanilla, some rose and a very good oud note. It is has monster sillage and longevity also.

26th January, 2014

Add your review of 24 Platinum

Member images of 24 Platinum

There are no member images of 24 Platinum yet. Why not be the first?