Armani Code Ultimate (2012)
by Giorgio Armani

Armani Code Ultimate information

Year of Launch2012

HouseGiorgio Armani
PerfumerAntoine Maisondieu
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Armani Code Ultimate

Armani Code Ultimate is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu

Armani Code Ultimate fragrance notes

Reviews of Armani Code Ultimate

Armani Code Ultimate is a very cleaned up, and perhaps more mature version of Armani Code. The top notes and middle of ACU retain the lemon, bergamot, star anise, guaiac and olive notes of AC, but ACU replaces the tobacco with a soft cedar and cypress to combine with the tonka bean and vanilla. I would describe ACU as a spicy wood fragrance and AC as more of an oriental. Most flankers these days are far removed from the original, but ACU fits nicely alongside AC. While ACU isn't ground breaking or earth moving, it's very well composed, has an average projection and gives 8hrs longevity. Excellent versatility to be worn year round to any occasion. If you only want to own a handful of fragrances, ACU should be in your wardrobe.
28th April, 2015
Salutation.

Love,passion,luxury and desire:these are the key concepts of this fragrance.ARMANI CODE ULTIMATE is a fragrance that adds romance to your life.ladies turn their heads now even more than they did before as the scent to sweep away any resistance and sway the senses.this magnetic scent is for a man who know how to embrace his sensual side and take pleasure in the smaller details and reminds ladies of warm cuddley sweaters in the winter with a big cuddley man underneath. Sensual,Irresistible,Vanillic, Oriental,Romantic,Highly Magnetically and Mgnetically Sweet.

ARMANI CODE ULTIMATE is essence develops a deep unambiguous presence and already contains notes of orinetal and aromatic notes.used in the original ARMANI CODE in an exceptionally harmonious mixture while now it merges with vanilla and woody notes to create a warm,intense and fascinating trail.on my skin first mandarin orange and star anise gives a top opening and delivers singular vibrancy,whereas a very potent and dense vanilla and wood facet provides depth and addictive tenacity.it is suitable for a night out on the town in winter.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

7.25/10
16th December, 2014
I like this scent and wear it in duRing the day at work. Nothing to write home about. I do like the change up compared to the black I own. A compliment here and there that's it.
15th February, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
Another casual woody/vanilla frag.. The whole composition feels slight synthetic and generic.. It has the whole Code feel IMO but with more woods.. Projection is minimal.. Scent is ok but it's nothing new..
28th January, 2014
Smells Like Code + Le Mâle

I would imagine that those who love Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier(LM) might love the combination of worlds here in Armani Code Ultimate (ACU).  I find it strange as I have not yet learned to love Le Mâle.

I own LM and it seems as if something is missing.  Those ingredients have been added into ACU.

I'm still testing the sillage and longevity of ACU, but my initial assumption is that it lasts longer than Armani Code, but not as long as LM.

I prefer the scent of ACU to that of Le Mâle, but I prefer the scent of the original Armani Code to anything else.

I have three sample vials of ACU and will decide after the use of ONE vial if I would buy a whole bottle of Ultimate.

If I had known about this earlier, though, I would have never purchased Le Mâle.

[5-Months Later]

I have really grown to respect and enjoy ACU.

The longevity is great and the fragrance is safe enough for any occasion.

Pros: Smells like Code
Cons: Smells like Le Mâle

23rd May, 2013
Finally a step above boring average dept. store frags. Ultimate has a citrus and warm,vanilla and woody notes...I think there is Norlimbanol in there due to the astringent woody notes. It is better than average.
05th May, 2013

Add your review of Armani Code Ultimate

Shop for Armani Code Ultimate products online

Shop for Armani Code Ultimate at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Armani Code Ultimate

Member images of Armani Code Ultimate

There are no member images of Armani Code Ultimate yet. Why not be the first?