Si Lolita Eau de Minuit (2012)
    by Lolita Lempicka

Average Rating:

Si Lolita Eau de Minuit Fragrance notes

Sweet Pea, Amber, Patchouli, Vanilla

Si Lolita Eau de Minuit information

Si Lolita Eau de Minuit is a women's fragrance by Lolita Lempicka. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Si Lolita Eau de Minuit

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

Jenna's avatar

Two words- "intensely intoxicating", is how a stranger described this scent, with his wife chiming in, "It's okay, he's not wrong, it is." I rarely fail to have someone comment on this fragrance when I wear it and up until this, I never thought strangers routinely commented on someone's fragrance, despite stories to the contrary.

This is my signature fragrance, I absolutely love it. I was a fan of Lolita Lempicka's namesake fragrance but this, this beats that out by far. I first fell in love with the original version of this fragrance, Si Lolita, but it doesn't hold a candle to this version.

Si Lolita Eau de Minuit contains my favorite fragrance notes, all perfectly combined. Sweet pea, pink pepper, elemi, patchouli (light), with a touch of vanilla that is just barely there.
    What I would describe as a wonderful, just can't get enough, animalic scent.

Does fragrance get any better than pepper, elemi and vanilla?
    I think not, save for perhaps one with a great note of vetiver.

10th July, 2014

Shifty Bat's avatar

Si Lolita is probably the embodiment of the Midnight Illusions flanker line. I say this because, though Si Lolita is the least like others in the Lempicka lineup, this new incarnation is a trickster and makes one think they perceive notes that in all likelihood aren't there; it is deceptively simple. Sweat pea is still the star of the show, but the ambery fuzz is stronger and sweeter here. There is an accord that is -almost- cinnamon (if you read reviews for the original there was some back and forth on that). For the first ten or fifteen minutes I'll even catch a whiff of grape or saffron, and I can imagine such a scent coming off a hot garden soaked in cola, but this is just a circumstantial interplay between the ingredients and my skin. All in all I still prefer the first Si Lolita but this one really impresses me because it is THE simplest I have smelled in the whole Lempicka lineup and at once the most tenuous and chameleon. If the drydown wasn't just sweet, powdery wood I might call it genius. And who wouldn't want a bottle that looks like a clover carved from amethyst?

07 January, 2014

Add your review of Si Lolita Eau de Minuit

Search for on eBay United States

SI LOLITA LEMPICKA MIDNIGHT Eau de Minuit 2.7 oz. Spray Women's Perfume NEW NIB
    • Time Left: 28 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    SI LOLITA LEMPICKA MIDNIGHT Eau de Minuit 2.7 oz Spray Womens Perfume NEW Tester
    • Time Left: 1 day