Tom Ford Noir (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Tom Ford Noir

Tom Ford Noir is a men's fragrance by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2012 as an Eau de Parfum, and a Eau de Toilette version was launched in the following year.

Reviews of Tom Ford Noir

Salutation.

Trail of mystery in the evening air.TOM FORD NOIR is the distinction between the men and the boys.The man wearning this is very sophisticated.It is very sensual as well as manly.Rich,Classy, Powdery,Expensive,warm,Luxurious, Complex and Thoroughly masculine.

Bergamot,violet and pink pepper top notes blend with caraway over a spicy black papperand nutmeg,warmer and mysterious due to bulgarian rose,while a purely sensual base is provided by notes of vanilla,amber and patchouli and a blend of woods that leaves an impression and anyonewearning it will get attention most ladies.

In my opinion this scent is more a orintal spicy than aromatic spicy.This EDP is a perfect blend to wear during special occaasions or evening outings. not the best TOM FORD but it is so nice and if i dident have PRADA AMBER PH INTENSE definitely to buy this one. anyway if you are looking for a scent of confidence,sexiness, and nice clean,manly scent i recommend this one.

Sillage?Average.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

7.25/10
11th May, 2015
Well that's the last time I buy before smelling. Crazy how much one can trust a brand name.

This is an inoffensive citrus office-scent that reminds me of a shy Eau Sauvage, or something else needlessly citrusy... like kitchen cleaner. The 'Noir' here is pure Irony; this is a light spritz of lemon water that won't ever offend anyone or turn a head with it's Blink-and-you-miss-it longevity.

L'eau D'issey for the flush poser.
08th May, 2015
I've read the Habit Rouge comparisons and they're on point, but on my skin, this is almost a dead ringer for Burberry Brit for Men. Ugh. Far too sweet for me. Luckily, I just had a Sephora sample and didn't purchase a bottle. I'm wondering how this olfactory monstrosity was developed by the designer of the sensational Gucci Pour Homme.
27th April, 2015
My wife surprised me with a bottle of Tom Ford Noir EDP as a gift. She says she tried the fragrance at a retail shop and loved it. The first 15 minutes is the best part IMO, as you get a nice bouquet of violet and spice. The drydown gets very floral and powdery and reminded me of elderly face powder.

Since my wife liked it, I'll go neutral.....but, not something I'll use a lot.
25th March, 2015
I've been smelling my arm on and off for 2 hours where I sprayed Noir. As others have said, it kicks off very powdery. At one point I thought it seemed like a weaker version of Black Orchid. Definitely similar notes. After a couple of hours, it dries down to something that reminds of growing up. Is the smell of my sisters' Cabbage Patch Kids? Is it the smell of calamine lotion when I got a bug bite? I can't quite place it, but if you know what I'm talking about, you will never be able to wear this.

I don't hate it, but I don't exactly like it and will never have a reason to wear this.
15th March, 2015
Quartz Show all reviews
Smells exactly like the Coty Emeraude I used to buy my grandmother for a Christmas/birthday present when I was a kid 35-40 years ago. I don't really want to smell like an old lady.
25th January, 2015

Add your review of Tom Ford Noir

Shop for Tom Ford Noir products online

Shop for Tom Ford Noir at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tom Ford Noir

Member images of Tom Ford Noir

There are no member images of Tom Ford Noir yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Tom Ford Noir