Tom Ford Noir (2012)

SupplierGivaudan
Creative DirectorTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Tom Ford Noir

Tom Ford Noir is a men's fragrance by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2012 as an Eau de Parfum, and a Eau de Toilette version was launched in the following year.

Reviews of Tom Ford Noir

basically?...this is "Shalimar Pour Homme". A VERY dark, dense, smokey, sumptuous scent. And it reeks of something very personal and sexy. Alluring, is the word, Im reaching for, regarding 'Noir'. Spices, smothered in civet, amber and dark florals. A favorite.
18th November, 2015
After spraying, I mainly get a weak, powdery feel from this scent. I have to admit I was underwhelmed because I expected something more in line with the name of the fragrance. The only dark part of Noir is the patchouli that becomes more pronounced over 1-2 hours in. It's a pleasant patchouli, but not complex, though it's the fragrance's only redeeming note in my opinion, and the only part that really lasts a while.

11th November, 2015
Absolutely great. This fragrance is by far the most delightful I have worn. I couldn't stop smelling myself. It is powdery and dark, yet sweet at the same time. It lasts all day long with one spray. Great for fancy occasions but not for casual use. Save this one for those special moments.
13th September, 2015
Salutation.

Trail of mystery in the evening air.TOM FORD NOIR is the distinction between the men and the boys.The man wearning this is very sophisticated.It is very sensual as well as manly.Rich,Classy, Powdery,Expensive,warm,Luxurious, Complex and Thoroughly masculine.

Bergamot,violet and pink pepper top notes blend with caraway over a spicy black papperand nutmeg,warmer and mysterious due to bulgarian rose,while a purely sensual base is provided by notes of vanilla,amber and patchouli and a blend of woods that leaves an impression and anyonewearning it will get attention most ladies.

In my opinion this scent is more a orintal spicy than aromatic spicy.This EDP is a perfect blend to wear during special occaasions or evening outings. not the best TOM FORD but it is so nice and if i dident have PRADA AMBER PH INTENSE definitely to buy this one. anyway if you are looking for a scent of confidence,sexiness, and nice clean,manly scent i recommend this one.

Sillage?Average.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

7.25/10
11th May, 2015
Well that's the last time I buy before smelling. Crazy how much one can trust a brand name.

This is an inoffensive citrus office-scent that reminds me of a shy Eau Sauvage, or something else needlessly citrusy... like kitchen cleaner. The 'Noir' here is pure Irony; this is a light spritz of lemon water that won't ever offend anyone or turn a head with it's Blink-and-you-miss-it longevity.

L'eau D'issey for the flush poser.
08th May, 2015
I've read the Habit Rouge comparisons and they're on point, but on my skin, this is almost a dead ringer for Burberry Brit for Men. Ugh. Far too sweet for me. Luckily, I just had a Sephora sample and didn't purchase a bottle. I'm wondering how this olfactory monstrosity was developed by the designer of the sensational Gucci Pour Homme.
27th April, 2015

Add your review of Tom Ford Noir

Shop for Tom Ford Noir products online

Shop for Tom Ford Noir at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tom Ford Noir

Member images of Tom Ford Noir

There are no member images of Tom Ford Noir yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Tom Ford Noir