Tom Ford Noir (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Tom Ford Noir

Tom Ford Noir is a men's fragrance by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2012 as an Eau de Parfum, and a Eau de Toilette version was launched in the following year.

Reviews of Tom Ford Noir

I've read the Habit Rouge comparisons and they're on point, but on my skin, this is almost a dead ringer for Burberry Brit for Men. Ugh. Far too sweet for me. Luckily, I just had a Sephora sample and didn't purchase a bottle. I'm wondering how this olfactory monstrosity was developed by the designer of the sensational Gucci Pour Homme.
27th April, 2015
My wife surprised me with a bottle of Tom Ford Noir EDP as a gift. She says she tried the fragrance at a retail shop and loved it. The first 15 minutes is the best part IMO, as you get a nice bouquet of violet and spice. The drydown gets very floral and powdery and reminded me of elderly face powder.

Since my wife liked it, I'll go neutral.....but, not something I'll use a lot.
25th March, 2015
I've been smelling my arm on and off for 2 hours where I sprayed Noir. As others have said, it kicks off very powdery. At one point I thought it seemed like a weaker version of Black Orchid. Definitely similar notes. After a couple of hours, it dries down to something that reminds of growing up. Is the smell of my sisters' Cabbage Patch Kids? Is it the smell of calamine lotion when I got a bug bite? I can't quite place it, but if you know what I'm talking about, you will never be able to wear this.

I don't hate it, but I don't exactly like it and will never have a reason to wear this.
15th March, 2015
Quartz Show all reviews
Smells exactly like the Coty Emeraude I used to buy my grandmother for a Christmas/birthday present when I was a kid 35-40 years ago. I don't really want to smell like an old lady.
25th January, 2015
EdP - Good all-round fragrance, if a little better suited to evenings, maybe. Excellent longevity with very good quality ingredients. Very spicy, a little Oriental and very powdery with a lovely dry down. I'm partial to a powdery fragrance - there's something warm and comforting about them - so this one is all good for me.

If you want something higher-end and more interesting, then go for a Private Blend. This is what it is, a good quality, easily wearable men's fragrance. I love it.
24th January, 2015
It starts off chemical then it goes into Habit Rouge territory with the vanilla but more synthetic and more sweet. Since I have Habit Rouge EdP which better it's a no go for me.
07th December, 2014

Add your review of Tom Ford Noir

Shop for Tom Ford Noir products online

Shop for Tom Ford Noir at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tom Ford Noir

Member images of Tom Ford Noir

There are no member images of Tom Ford Noir yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Tom Ford Noir