Tom Ford Noir (2012)

SupplierGivaudan
Creative DirectorTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Tom Ford Noir

Tom Ford Noir is a men's fragrance by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2012 as an Eau de Parfum, and a Eau de Toilette version was launched in the following year.

Reviews of Tom Ford Noir

I understand the Habit Rouge comparisons, but everything is so harsh and synthetic. I don't get "notes", especially in the opening. I get a blast of green medicinal chemically whatever. The drydown isn't so bad, which is why this review is neutral instead of negative. It isn't so great either.
24th August, 2016
Stardate 20160822:

This is one of the better ones from TF. I find his regular collection better than the Private Blends.
It is midway between Shalimar and the spicy modern ones like Spicebomb or The One. And more wearable too.
Basenoter apixiefan got it right. It is Shalimar Pour Homme.

22nd August, 2016
O.K. I get it... I realize that I will never find the one scent that is an "End all be all" scent for me... I have tried but once again I am struck with something that is common to a few scents already on the market. I do find this to be a quality scent with great longevity and projection. It's very similar to Habit Rouge Eau de Parfum released in 2003 by Guerlain. I mean if you don't own Habit Rouge EDP then this would be a good alternative by HR EDP is better. Worn 3 times and already sold the Tom Ford to a coworker. Never to be a blind buyer again... and this time I mean it lol
17th June, 2016
basically?...this is "Shalimar Pour Homme". A VERY dark, dense, smokey, sumptuous scent. And it reeks of something very personal and sexy. Alluring, is the word, Im reaching for, regarding 'Noir'. Spices, smothered in civet, amber and dark florals. A favorite.
18th November, 2015
After spraying, I mainly get a weak, powdery feel from this scent. I have to admit I was underwhelmed because I expected something more in line with the name of the fragrance. The only dark part of Noir is the patchouli that becomes more pronounced over 1-2 hours in. It's a pleasant patchouli, but not complex. This one has grown on me over the months, however. It's a good overall scent, but it's missing some oomph. I don't see the point in buying it when you can get Habit Rouge, which this is a clear copy of. Habit Rouge is more complex and satisfying.

11th November, 2015 (last edited: 13th September, 2016)
Absolutely great. This fragrance is by far the most delightful I have worn. I couldn't stop smelling myself. It is powdery and dark, yet sweet at the same time. It lasts all day long with one spray. Great for fancy occasions but not for casual use. Save this one for those special moments.
13th September, 2015

Add your review of Tom Ford Noir

Shop for Tom Ford Noir products online

Shop for Tom Ford Noir at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tom Ford Noir

Member images of Tom Ford Noir

There are no member images of Tom Ford Noir yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Tom Ford Noir