Fan di Fendi pour Homme (2012)
by Fendi

PerfumerDelphine Lebeau
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Fan di Fendi pour Homme

Fan di Fendi pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Fendi. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumers François Demachy, Delphine Lebeau and Benoist Lapouza

Fan di Fendi pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Fan di Fendi pour Homme

Salutation.

A very good grabber ladies evening.Everything about FAN di FENDI drips class,subtlety and quality,right down to their elegant and understated packaging.It is a success after FENDI UOMO.Classic yes,but not outdated.I found it Full balance between a Classic style and a Modern way. Glamorous,Sweet,Masculine, Sensual yet Elegant.Charming,Rich and Romantic.

The notes of citruses and cardamom rest over a soft heart mixed with pink peper and basil,its base is composed of soft woody notes and leather for a masculine and charismatic scent that Makes you feel Handsome.In fact It designed to present a unique and mysterious edge with a harmonious blend of masculine notes.

FAN di FENDI PH is a fragrance for those special occasions out or that time alone with your special one.ideal for evening wear in a rainy Autumn.It is not so sweet yet sweet,not so subtle,yet subtle.May not appeal to the younger set,but an essential classic for the more mature crowd. The bottle is Elegant and Gorgeous as Reflects the scent.Ladies absolutely love it on a dandy man!

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

7.25/10
12th April, 2015
Very nice soft landing. Although not an explicit statement to the notes of the ozone, and water has effect. Pears used very pleasant smell. Opening was incredibly nice to me. Vuruculuk in moderate level.
Middle notes in the smell when we came to have a taste for the abstract. Rose, jasmine, tuberose trying, but I'm getting obvious. The scent of water from the bottom of the bottom continues. Persistence and farkedilirlik have dropped considerably.
When we come to the end smell was quite weak. Leather, suede, patchouli and going through the final note, yes, but so weak that really hard to get them. The persistence of odor and farkedilirlig is traveling somewhere. Other than that, though in a manner somewhat feminine scent is quite nice.

Notes:
Top: mandarin, pear, black currant, pink pepper.
Heart: Rose, Jasmine, Tuberose.
Base: Leather, Patchouli, Suede.
15th May, 2014
Good fragrance, but no originality. Spicy cedary combo that starts with some elements of camphor in the opening. Not a bad thing especially in cold weather or air conditioning...lends an air of crispness. All that fades away and you a left with the generic spices that have dominated mens fragrance of late and made popular by Spicebomb.

So why the thumbs up? Because it is not bad. Just not a standout original and you can't go wrong wearing it.
12th May, 2014
Uomo Revisited

Well, it seems Fendi has overhauled it's original man's scent with a softer sillage and a much nicer bottle. Which is exactly what I thought they should do. And they seem to have done it well. But since I have a full bottle of the original, I will probably never have to buy this.

02nd July, 2013
I love Fan Di Fendi!

I blind bought this fragrance as soon as I saw it on the Macy's website. I knew that I would love it right away and I was right. I smell caramel and leather which makes me and my nose very happy. I wore it to work today and already I have had four compliments. I will wear Fan Di Fendi more often.

Pros: Long lasting
Cons:

06th June, 2013
I love the opening, and that sold me on this at Macy's. I can't quite place it, but it has some of the same qualities as Spicebomb and Gucci Pour Homme II. As it dries down, it becomes just average, but I can still smell it 10 hours later. I regret buying it on the spot, but I do enjoy it. Safe for work or nighttime use.
05th April, 2013 (last edited: 27th April, 2013)

Add your review of Fan di Fendi pour Homme

Shop for Fan di Fendi pour Homme products online

Shop for Fan di Fendi pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fan di Fendi pour Homme

Member images of Fan di Fendi pour Homme

There are no member images of Fan di Fendi pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?

Fan di Fendi pour Homme News