Fan di Fendi pour Homme (2012)
    by Fendi

Fan di Fendi pour Homme Fragrance Notes

Shop for Fan di Fendi pour Homme products online

Reviews of Fan di Fendi pour Homme

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

colormechris's avatar
    colormechris

Uomo Revisited

Well, it seems Fendi has overhauled it's original man's scent with a softer sillage and a much nicer bottle. Which is exactly what I thought they should do. And they seem to have done it well. But since I have a full bottle of the original, I will probably never have to buy this.

02 July, 2013

RUDOLFO512's avatar
    RUDOLFO512

I love Fan Di Fendi!

I blind bought this fragrance as soon as I saw it on the Macy's website. I knew that I would love it right away and I was right. I smell caramel and leather which makes me and my nose very happy. I wore it to work today and already I have had four compliments. I will wear Fan Di Fendi more often.

Pros: Long lasting
    Cons:

06 June, 2013

yaderhey's avatar
    yaderhey

I love the opening, and that sold me on this at Macy's. I can't quite place it, but it has some of the same qualities as Spicebomb and Gucci Pour Homme II. As it dries down, it becomes just average, but I can still smell it 10 hours later. I regret buying it on the spot, but I do enjoy it. Safe for work or nighttime use.

05 April, 2013 (Last Edited: 27 April, 2013)

TLS's avatar
    TLS
    Belgium Belgium

Fan Di Fendi starts with citrus but those top notes dissapear quickly. I get some wood notes and it's spicy too. Just enough sweetness. When it settles down it's still sweet but gets leathery. A nice drydown with good lasting power. To me it's a masculine and classy scent ideal for daily use. Very underrated.

11th February, 2013

TheTruth's avatar
    TheTruth

Great looking bottle, great packaging..
    Good winter fragrance if you love musk and woods.

Was too musky for me, smells similar to
    The discontinued Fendi UOMO

31st January, 2013

Darvant's avatar
    Darvant

Frankly a real disaster. A chemical mess featuring pungent peppery/hesperidic patterns over an insecticid kind of woody/gassy base plus rough synthetic leather and patchouli. Try to compare it with the great Azzaro Pour Homme, placing at once one on the left wrist and the other on the right one, you will be shocked by the difference of quality between the old olfactory tradition and the new shameless "fragrantic" nuclear/atomic experiments.
    P.S
    To be honest my first spidy evaluation was too much severe and probably a bit "misleaded" due the excess of fragrances i use to test at the same time in some occasion. First of all the aroma is not such an exciting one or something vaguely intriguing me but i have to say that along my second test it does not appear so "toxic", Fan di Fendi Pour Homme is a pale contemporary woody/leather with no force or vitality, i detect a touch of tobacco (vague conjuration about Burberry London for Men) at least it seems, i feel the cardamom and some red fruits while the disturbing initial effect tends to tame down as well as the first woody/ spicy blast morphs towards a soft fruity leather with musky accents. Rating 5/10.

23 January, 2013 (Last Edited: 21st December, 2013)

Add your review of Fan di Fendi pour Homme