Biblioteca de Babel

Average Rating:

Biblioteca de Babel Fragrance notes

Cedar, Cabreuva, Cinnamon

Biblioteca de Babel information

Biblioteca de Babel is a unisex fragrance by Fueguia 1833.

Shop for Biblioteca de Babel products online

Reviews of Biblioteca de Babel

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

zmiyashiro's avatar

Argentina Argentina

If there is a fragance that explains perfectly what WARM means, is this one. Not too sweet, not vanilla-ish, not overwhelming. Just perfect.
    I got a sample and i HAD to use a little bit everyday on the back of my hand to take it with me. I just cant stop smelling it, its really addictive.
    I find it a very masculine scent. A very elegant and classy masculine scent actually.
    Upon application you get some spicyness, but not pungent. After a few minutes you get a very cozy, warm and slightly sweet gourmand feeling from the cinnamon, yet not edible, just... inviting.
    The dry down is INCREDIBLE. You get a more smokey and oriental aspect that had been hidding there all the time but you couldnt just recognize it. If ther is one thing in particular I love about this fragance is its development. Unlike many modern perfumes, its not like a linear photography, but more like an evolving, complex movie.

To me it brings images of a very old, victorian library, decorated in bordeaux velvet with a warm subtle light. Smelling of antique wooden furniture, old books, some rhum and oriental spices.

Definitely my so far favorite scent from this house (I must say i like this house a lot)

29 May, 2014