Biblioteca de Babel
by Fueguia 1833

Biblioteca de Babel information

HouseFueguia 1833

About Biblioteca de Babel

Biblioteca de Babel is a shared / unisex perfume by Fueguia 1833.

Biblioteca de Babel fragrance notes

Reviews of Biblioteca de Babel

There is one review of Biblioteca de Babel.
If there is a fragance that explains perfectly what WARM means, is this one. Not too sweet, not vanilla-ish, not overwhelming. Just perfect.
I got a sample and i HAD to use a little bit everyday on the back of my hand to take it with me. I just cant stop smelling it, its really addictive.
I find it a very masculine scent. A very elegant and classy masculine scent actually.
Upon application you get some spicyness, but not pungent. After a few minutes you get a very cozy, warm and slightly sweet gourmand feeling from the cinnamon, yet not edible, just... inviting.
The dry down is INCREDIBLE. You get a more smokey and oriental aspect that had been hidding there all the time but you couldnt just recognize it. If ther is one thing in particular I love about this fragance is its development. Unlike many modern perfumes, its not like a linear photography, but more like an evolving, complex movie.

To me it brings images of a very old, victorian library, decorated in bordeaux velvet with a warm subtle light. Smelling of antique wooden furniture, old books, some rhum and oriental spices.

Definitely my so far favorite scent from this house (I must say i like this house a lot)
29th May, 2014

Add your review of Biblioteca de Babel

Shop for Biblioteca de Babel products online

Search Amazon for Biblioteca de Babel

Member images of Biblioteca de Babel

There are no member images of Biblioteca de Babel yet. Why not be the first?