G. Bellini X-Bolt (2012)

G. Bellini X-Bolt Fragrance Notes

G. Bellini X-Bolt information

G. Bellini X-Bolt is a men's fragrance by Lidl. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of G. Bellini X-Bolt

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

scentsa's avatar

England England

Generally well perceived in try-outs, I have stuck with this as a cheap and cheerful daytime refreshment. Only at Lidls, priced like a grocery - even better when on half price offer - it has a Hugo Boss character, but I also like that it's a convenient fine spray, not a splash. To be honest, I keep some in the spare loo for pretty indiscriminate use when I want a post-handwash lift that leaves me and the environment sweeter. Quite lasting, actually, not heavy and doesn't scream cheap at you too loudly.

18th July, 2014

jic's avatar

I wondered if a citrus/tarragon/apple fragrance would leave me smelling like a marinated pork chop, but the woody/vanilla base stops that happening. It's a nice sent and a real bargain, you could pay a lot more to smell a lot worse.

I have been led to believe that G. Bellini X-Bolt smells very similar to Boss Bottled, but since I haven't smelled the latter recently I can't confirm that.

20th January, 2013 (Last Edited: 21st January, 2013)

Kostas54's avatar

Very cheap and cloying fragrance. It can easily give you a migraine!

14th November, 2012