Bullion (2012)

Bullion is a shared / unisex perfume by Byredo. The scent was launched in 2012

Bullion fragrance notes

Reviews of Bullion

Kaern Show all reviews
I thought I picked up the wrong tester -- smelled like Pulp, but then the plum note shone through and I was hooked. Morphs into a very sweet leather which has tremendous potency and lasts for aeons. I wish it was a touch more subtle but is a standout fragrance.
13th May, 2014
This is a wonderfully blended leather and the leather stands out.

For the price, however, I would compare with PG Cuir d'Iris, which smells similar to my nose.
19th April, 2014
This is an excellent fragrance and definitely something unique and not for everybody.
The opening is combination of fresh, sweet and fruity plum scent with smoky and dirty leather and animalistic musky scent.
The fruity plum scent is very pleasant, but strong and dirty leather note and also animalistic musky scent make it something quite different from everything that I've tested before.
It's fresh, fruity and yummy but it's dirty and naughty at the same time.
There are some spicy notes beside these notes and a light floral scent in the background too.
In the mid there is no too much changes. only leather gets a little weaker.
In the base, things changed a lot!
The leather note, animalistic musky scent and spices all go completely to the background and only thing that remain and you can smell is sweet plum and floral notes. the base is kind of disappointment but it's OK.
This one gave me a lot at the opening and mid.
Projection is good and longevity is 7-8 hours on my skin.
It's not a safe blind buy! definitely try it.
I like it.
01st February, 2014
Fruity, floral, leather, woody, musky, sweet, according to Fragrantica. What's not to like? I, for one, love scents with a plum note and this one is delicious. Add to it a bit of floral a touch of leather and a hint of sandalwood and musk and you have something reasonably unique. There is a hint of dirtyness here too but nothing to put anyone off. Not a powerhouse scent but lasting a good 6-8 hours and longer as a close skin scent. I get a bit of a waxy character which I really like. Some people have said this is challenging but I see it as both unique and very wearable and quite unisex. Nothing to be scared of here. Perhaps the best Byredo but sadly a limited release. I obsessed on getting this for quite a while. Very glad to have it in my rotation.
06th January, 2014
Bullion by Byredo is possibly the most atypical Byredo so far. It still shows a remarkably synthetic edge but it's so nicely blended to result perfectly balanced and "in tune".

My reading is: Part Daim Blond (the apricot-osmanthus-suedey facets), part Chambre Noir (the leathery-plummy-sandalwood), part Boxeuses (the plummy-woody notes), part Cuir Amethyste (the sweetish fruity leather). Add to this the good side of Tuscan Leather (the saffrony-leathery aspect) and lay it down on a thick, dark and deep woody base. Potentially overwhelming yet so incredibly balanced. Good sillage, great lasting power. Probably not my type of fragrance but etremely well done and accomplished.

05th January, 2013

Add your review of Bullion

Shop for Bullion products online

Shop for Bullion at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bullion

Member images of Bullion

There are no member images of Bullion yet. Why not be the first?