Christmas In NYC
    by Demeter Fragrance Library

Average Rating:

Christmas In NYC information

Christmas In NYC is a unisex fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Christmas In NYC

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

kankri's avatar

This is very pleasant and comforting, though it doesn't give off the impression of a perfume to me. I feel it'd be more fitting as a candle or a room spray, and I've actually been using it in an oil warmer.

Christmas in NYC is very sweet. It smells of cinnamon, spices, nutmeg, and a touch of apple, all rolled around and frosted in sugar. This also seems to last a bit longer than other Demeter fragrances, somewhere around 2-3 hours on me. The longer I wear it, the sweeter it becomes, as all the spices gradually fade out until I'm left with a sugary, nutty apple. Very nice, definitely makes me think of Christmas, though it doesn't really have much to do with New York.

This doesn't have much projection, though someone could probably smell if off you if you walk by. The sweetness can get cloying; it leaves me with a headache if I put too much on. Overall, very artificial smelling, but it's inexpensive and I would recommend this to anyone looking for something to put them in a holiday mood.

04 January, 2013