Café Rose (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Café Rose

Café Rose is a shared / unisex perfume by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2012

Café Rose fragrance notes

Reviews of Café Rose

It’s not bad, I have to give it the thumbs up. But it’s nothing but a very good, soft rose. I was expecting something more.
26th December, 2017
Just a small café,
But gorgeous spicy rose and
Norlimbo dance moves.
25th October, 2017
Really nice patchouli rose, but nothing exceptional. I was hoping for a fun coffee fragrance, and it's there but it's subtle. It's like holding a bouquet of garden roses to your nose in the coffee aisle of the grocery store.
18th February, 2017
Cafe rose for me has unbelievable longevity and is my favourite private blend as well as m first owned niche perfume. On skin I get atleast 15 hours, it is one of the few perfumes that i can constantly smell upon myself.

I must also add I absolutely the transition this fragrance makes from being a very spicy mature like rose smell moving towards a nice thick patchouli based dry down.

This fragrance here I must say opened my eyes towards niche perfume. A truly sublime edition to the private blends.
06th January, 2017
"Honey, here is a rose scent you might like"
I spritz it on a card and sniff...
"Ummm Rose and spice"
My wife says hold on while she hunts down the coffee beans to sniff..
"Ok...let me sniff"
I give her the card and she inhales.
"Umm..Where did the rose go?"
"Well dear it was there a moment ago."
05th July, 2016
My only gripe with Cafe Rose is that it doesn't stick around long enough. The opening, a fuchsia-toned rose blend with a bare hint of spice is accented beautifully by a synthetic but warm coffee and wood base as seen previously in Polo's underappreciated Double Black. It is a showcase for rose (not the bright English variety, but the more dark, smooth, and less cheery Bulgarian or Damask)and an easy wear for men and women, and as of late one of my favorite releases from the Tom Ford line. This is not a scent for casual samplers, but a nod to the real rose fans sampling niche scents. There are countless fragrances out there which straddle the lines of commercial and gender acceptability but this is not one of them. If you do not enjoy the smell of roses, do not enter here. If you are a rose fan, welcome home.
04th February, 2016

Add your review of Café Rose

Shop for Café Rose products online

Search Amazon for Café Rose

Member images of Café Rose

There are no member images of Café Rose yet. Why not be the first?