James Bond 007 (2012)

James Bond 007 information

Year of Launch2012

HouseJames Bond

About James Bond 007

James Bond 007 is a masculine fragrance by James Bond. The scent was launched in 2012

James Bond 007 fragrance notes

Reviews of James Bond 007

007 Uses other fragrances to be James Bond

As im disliking these marketed scents (well... lets make a scent from our most famous gentleman-spy on earth..duhh im waiting for a scent from the batcave now!)
I was giving it the benefit of doubt testing it.
The cardamon and rose makes this apple/bergamot combination smelling badly generic and offputting for me.
The warmth of the cardamon truly crashed the freshness of bergamot and apple in a bad way.

Where onyx turned out unique and well this one turned out bad.(imo its a mixture of onyx and boss in motion)
I tested it and the first hour was the worst.
When i think of James Bond i think of a gentlemans scent not this.
After 3 hours the freshness is gone and its better but not good.
And again another marketing trick crashed in pieces.

Pros: Cheap? otherwise none
Cons: Too many but very cloying synthetic"

24th August, 2013
Yawn

Thuddingly boring utterly mainstream apple and soap scent that smells just about as cheap and generic as you can get. Perfect juice for men who listen to Take That and think Richard Hammond is a bit of a dude.

Pros: zzzzz
Cons: zzzzz

16th May, 2013
Not bad at all this. It does remind me of one of the Old Spice variants. I wish I could remember which one. That's not a criticism, by the way. Coincidence as they're both owned by P & G perhaps?
14th May, 2013
I finally got the chance to test this and I was quite surprised. It's not bad but it's not that good either. I would say this would probably be neutral with a lot of people. When you first spray this right off the top you get a burst of Ck one shock for Him. From the middle it quickly transitions into Azarro's night time and from there it stay pretty much the same through out. I own silver black and I don't think this smells like this at all as some has suggested. It's more like night time than anything. The longevity and projection I would say are average depending on application. Would I own this? Probably not. Should you buy it? If you like Shock or night time you might.
10th March, 2013
A complete rip off of YSL La Nuit De L'Homme, well for ten minutes at least. Late on it becomes a copy of Hugo Boss Selection. Well, rip off of both and not tragically bad rip off with solid longevity and projection. The positive side of this fragrance is that it is quite cheap and for a low amount of money you get a relatively good rip off of some well known frags. If I was younger and a beginner at this hobby, I'd have probably given it a shot.
27th November, 2012
Actually, I like it very much and also the longevity on my skin is good. I can smell it for the whole time in office. I put it on at 08:00AM and I can smell it until 19:00PM.
23rd November, 2012

Add your review of James Bond 007

Shop for James Bond 007 products online

Shop for James Bond 007 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for James Bond 007

Member images of James Bond 007

There are no member images of James Bond 007 yet. Why not be the first?