James Bond 007 (2012)

75ml EdT
    75ml EdT
    $31.77*
    50ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 18.99)

Reviews of James Bond 007

Showing 1 to 6 of 10 reviews.

MrMookie's avatar
    MrMookie

007 Uses other fragrances to be James Bond

As im disliking these marketed scents (well... lets make a scent from our most famous gentleman-spy on earth..duhh im waiting for a scent from the batcave now!)
    I was giving it the benefit of doubt testing it.
    The cardamon and rose makes this apple/bergamot combination smelling badly generic and offputting for me.
    The warmth of the cardamon truly crashed the freshness of bergamot and apple in a bad way.

Where onyx turned out unique and well this one turned out bad.(imo its a mixture of onyx and boss in motion)
    I tested it and the first hour was the worst.
    When i think of James Bond i think of a gentlemans scent not this.
    After 3 hours the freshness is gone and its better but not good.
    And again another marketing trick crashed in pieces.

Pros: Cheap? otherwise none
    Cons: Too many but very cloying synthetic"

24 August, 2013

wormstir's avatar
    wormstir

Yawn

Thuddingly boring utterly mainstream apple and soap scent that smells just about as cheap and generic as you can get. Perfect juice for men who listen to Take That and think Richard Hammond is a bit of a dude.

Pros: zzzzz
    Cons: zzzzz

16 May, 2013

oldbrut72's avatar
    oldbrut72
    Scotland Scotland

Not bad at all this. It does remind me of one of the Old Spice variants. I wish I could remember which one. That's not a criticism, by the way. Coincidence as they're both owned by P & G perhaps?

14 May, 2013

Bobster's avatar
    Bobster

I finally got the chance to test this and I was quite surprised. It's not bad but it's not that good either. I would say this would probably be neutral with a lot of people. When you first spray this right off the top you get a burst of Ck one shock for Him. From the middle it quickly transitions into Azarro's night time and from there it stay pretty much the same through out. I own silver black and I don't think this smells like this at all as some has suggested. It's more like night time than anything. The longevity and projection I would say are average depending on application. Would I own this? Probably not. Should you buy it? If you like Shock or night time you might.

10th March, 2013

Zgb's avatar
    Zgb
    Croatia Croatia

A complete rip off of YSL La Nuit De L'Homme, well for ten minutes at least. Late on it becomes a copy of Hugo Boss Selection. Well, rip off of both and not tragically bad rip off with solid longevity and projection. The positive side of this fragrance is that it is quite cheap and for a low amount of money you get a relatively good rip off of some well known frags. If I was younger and a beginner at this hobby, I'd have probably given it a shot.

27 November, 2012

chunfy's avatar
    chunfy

Actually, I like it very much and also the longevity on my skin is good. I can smell it for the whole time in office. I put it on at 08:00AM and I can smell it until 19:00PM.

23 November, 2012