Dangerous Complicity (2012)

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Dangerous Complicity Fragrance Notes

Dangerous Complicity information

Dangerous Complicity is a unisex fragrance by Etat Libre d'Orange. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Dangerous Complicity

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative 1 Negative Reviews

Kaern's avatar

I was expecting something a bit more edgy if the title was anything to go by. It's a mild fruity/boozy rather wispy sort of fragrance that is erring on the feminine side. I don't dislike it at all but was expecting more. 'Idole' lite would be a good description.

No more 50ml bottles from Eldo anymore if what I heard is correct.

10th January, 2013

alfarom's avatar

As a hardcore fan of Etat Libre D'orange, I can't say Dangerous Complicity impressed me. My perception is that the two latest compositions by the french firm are sort of traying so hard to catch the mainstream crowd's attention and expand their audience. Nothing bad per-se if not that Dangerous Complicity plays this game a bit too safely.

A modern and juvenile concoction of fruity-floral notes (coconut, jasmine and osmanthus) laying on a average, sandalwood driven, woody-balmy base. Some booze on top provides a "trendy" vibe which is not enough to save this composition from resulting too simple and, yes, boring. It could easily be a new Diesel, Sweet Years or whatever else department store fragrance aimed to younger crowds.

As a matter of fact, since Archive 69, I still have to find a new ELDO that I like. When I think about Eldo, what comes to mind is Rien, Je Suis Un Homme, Like This, Fat Electrician, Noel Au Balcon, Eloge Du Traitre, Vierges Y Toreros, Tom Of Finland, Rossy De Palma, Charogne and even Sec. Mag. but I'm afraid this is very far from those.

22 December, 2012

mickers's avatar

Sandalwood and jasmine are the main players in this. Very very mild essence of rum, coconut and leather....very mild. It's soft and gentle. Luckily for me the jasmine is softened by the creamy sandalwood. I am not a fan of a strong jasmine note in fragrances. Very nice soft comforting fragrance. I give this a neutral just cause it hasn't thoroughly knocked my socks. Not a bad fragrance whatsoever but just falls in the average category for me.

29 November, 2012

Add your review of Dangerous Complicity

Search for on eBay United States

Dangerous Complicity by Etat Libre d'Orange Eau De Parfum 3.3 oz Spray
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 8 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)