Dangerous Complicity (2012)

Dangerous Complicity information

Year of Launch2012

HouseEtat Libre d'Orange

About Dangerous Complicity

Dangerous Complicity is a shared / unisex perfume by Etat Libre d'Orange. The scent was launched in 2012

Dangerous Complicity fragrance notes

Reviews of Dangerous Complicity

I will say at the outset that I am not familiar with many of ELDO's works. I have worn this one and Afternoon of a Faun. I was a little put off by the notes listed for this frag, but it turns out very well for my skin; gentle, flowery, but a bit different from the many other perfumes in my cabinet. I understand that this line is known for "edgy", and this particular juice is not that. However, I wanted to put in a good word for it. On its own, and without comparing it to other works by ELDO, I find this to be a lovely and wearable scent. It is NOT a department store celebrity juice at all. The dry down is my favorite aspect. I admit to a lack of savvy when describing perfume, so I apologize for that. I still think this one could be considered unisex.
06th January, 2015
Kaern Show all reviews
I was expecting something a bit more edgy if the title was anything to go by. It's a mild fruity/boozy rather wispy sort of fragrance that is erring on the feminine side. I don't dislike it at all but was expecting more. 'Idole' lite would be a good description.

No more 50ml bottles from Eldo anymore if what I heard is correct.
10th January, 2013
As a hardcore fan of Etat Libre D'orange, I can't say Dangerous Complicity impressed me. My perception is that the two latest compositions by the french firm are sort of traying so hard to catch the mainstream crowd's attention and expand their audience. Nothing bad per-se if not that Dangerous Complicity plays this game a bit too safely.

A modern and juvenile concoction of fruity-floral notes (coconut, jasmine and osmanthus) laying on a average, sandalwood driven, woody-balmy base. Some booze on top provides a "trendy" vibe which is not enough to save this composition from resulting too simple and, yes, boring. It could easily be a new Diesel, Sweet Years or whatever else department store fragrance aimed to younger crowds.

As a matter of fact, since Archive 69, I still have to find a new ELDO that I like. When I think about Eldo, what comes to mind is Rien, Je Suis Un Homme, Like This, Fat Electrician, Noel Au Balcon, Eloge Du Traitre, Vierges Y Toreros, Tom Of Finland, Rossy De Palma, Charogne and even Sec. Mag. but I'm afraid this is very far from those.

22nd December, 2012
Sandalwood and jasmine are the main players in this. Very very mild essence of rum, coconut and leather....very mild. It's soft and gentle. Luckily for me the jasmine is softened by the creamy sandalwood. I am not a fan of a strong jasmine note in fragrances. Very nice soft comforting fragrance. I give this a neutral just cause it hasn't thoroughly knocked my socks. Not a bad fragrance whatsoever but just falls in the average category for me.
29th November, 2012

Add your review of Dangerous Complicity

Shop for Dangerous Complicity products online

Shop for Dangerous Complicity at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Dangerous Complicity

Member images of Dangerous Complicity

There are no member images of Dangerous Complicity yet. Why not be the first?

Dangerous Complicity News