Bond-T (2012)

Cocoa, Tonka, Vanilla, Osmanthus, Patchouli, Civet, Castoreum

Bond-T information

Bond-T is a unisex fragrance by Sammarco. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Bond-T

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

hoschhti's avatar

Germany Germany

Whenever I hear the words "Chocolate" and "Gourmand" when it comes to perfumes I always make a quick turn, it's simply not my genre. I tried "Bond-T" (What does the name mean?) and was prepared to dislike it, but no, itís great! Cocoa and Patchouli (together with Tonka and Vanilla) provide the framework for a very interesting note that is embedded in this frame. It could be Osmanthus which is listed as a note but Iím not sure because I donít know how Osmanthus really smells, it could be also a facet of Patchouli. Anyway, this note smells at times like Tea and at times like Tobacco, and sometimes like the both together! This nice play of notes gives the perfume an incredible depth and sensuality: This amazing Tea/Tobacco-note is floating in a sea of Chocolate! The whole perfume is slightly animalic and smooth as a babyís bottom. I donít like the word "sexy" and I normally donít use it but "Bond-T" definitely is a sexy fragrance! Like the other Sammarco-perfumes it's suitable for men and women. Being all-natural it can't compete with synthetic fragrances when it comes to longevity etc., but that's the price you have to pay if you want to experience a high-quality natural perfume! Me? I'm sold as "Bond-T" is so far the only Gourmand-perfume that I like!

24 May, 2014