Celestial Maracuja (2008)
    by Molton Brown

Average Rating:

Celestial Maracuja Fragrance Notes

Celestial Maracuja information

Celestial Maracuja is a women's fragrance by Molton Brown. The scent was launched in 2008

Shop for Celestial Maracuja products online

Reviews of Celestial Maracuja

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

LondonGirl's avatar

I was shopping with my sister, when we came across this fragrance, it had just been launched, and there was an in store promotion. We both tried it, and being well trained fragrance shoppers, wandered off round the rest of the shops to let it settle.

In my view it is a unique fragrance, I hadnít ever smelt anything like it, and havenít since. It has the citrus notes that I most love, but a kind of depth that I think must come from blending this with the more oriental floral. It is the kind of fragrance that one could even wear with a headache, and that for me is a very rare thing.

If you are looking for a truly unusual sent, that you want to make your signature, this is ideal.

My only criticism is that it did not last well, and although I certainly got very good use from the 50 ML bottle I bought, after three years I had to throw what was left away, as it had gone off. However, I would certainly buy it again.

10th December, 2012