Gold Sugar (2013)

About Gold Sugar

Gold Sugar is a feminine perfume by Aquolina. The scent was launched in 2013

Gold Sugar fragrance notes

Reviews of Gold Sugar

I typically like sweet fragrances, and was intrigued because I liked Pink Sugar but thought the citrus would maybe balance out the sweeter cotton candy notes that can be a bit much depending on my mood. Unfortunately, this was a cloying creme brulee-meets-lemon fresh Pledge yuckfest. Not my cup of tea at all, though speaking of tea, if you love super-sweet milky Earl Grey tea, this one might be for you due to the overwhelming citrus bouquet. Ultimately, I found this unwearable, and retired it to a bathroom spray, but even that didn't work out because it makes me sneeze. I wound up giving it away - just couldn't do this one.
25th August, 2017
It's a cavity inducing sugar bomb! It was a blind buy and I don't regret it, but it's the sweetest perfume I've ever smelled, even La vie est belle is less sweet, which I own and love. On me it starts with a blast of creme brulee and coconut. The whipped cream note is very prominent. I am not very fond of the combination of all these three with the citrusy note. It's a very affordable gourmand and I wear it, especially in cold weather. I hope most people in my vicinity enjoys coconut and creme brulee. i haven't received compliments yet, but nobody complains, so I am gonna try wearing it more often.
19th August, 2016
This is a 5 star Gourmand. It should be labeled unisex as the dry down of vetiver and sandalwood leans masculine. Just get it, dont think about, just buy it. Oh and im 1st
15th February, 2016

Add your review of Gold Sugar

Shop for Gold Sugar products online

Search Amazon for Gold Sugar

Member images of Gold Sugar

There are no member images of Gold Sugar yet. Why not be the first?