Venus Amber (2011)
by JoAnne Bassett

Venus Amber information

Year of Launch2011
Average Rating Not enough ratings yet.

HouseJoAnne Bassett
PerfumerJoAnne Bassett

About Venus Amber

Venus Amber is a shared / unisex perfume by JoAnne Bassett. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer JoAnne Bassett

Venus Amber fragrance notes

Reviews of Venus Amber

There is one review of Venus Amber.
Cozy Amber

I doesn't feel to me like an amber from another world, but it's a very well crafted one. It feels natural, and hot on my skin and it's one of the few JoAnne fragrances where the citruses doesn't show up at the opening on my skin. I get at first the smoky and what it feels to me like a dry facet of labdanum aroma. Then the cinnamon creates a spicy aura which is quickly follow by a twist on the amber idea which favors more a benjoin and musky impression. There is something flowerish between them, but it didn't bloomed under the 10 Celcius temperature of my test today. As the times goes by the musky, skin-like aspect of the fragrance is what i get the most, and it seems connected to me with her Extender product, and i suspect that it'll work perfect on this creation from her specifically. I like how this amber is difficult, but not that difficult, it doesn't stay too dry, too hot, too smoky and it's not linear as a lot of amber fragrances tend to be.

08th August, 2013

Add your review of Venus Amber

Shop for Venus Amber products online

Search Amazon for Venus Amber

Member images of Venus Amber

There are no member images of Venus Amber yet. Why not be the first?