Volutes (2012)

HouseDiptyque
PerfumerFabrice Pellegrin
Parent CompanyManzanita

About Volutes

Volutes is a shared / unisex perfume by Diptyque. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Fabrice Pellegrin

Reviews of Volutes

There is one review of Volutes.
Smoky honeyed tobacco...

Very interesting and seductive scent. I really like this one and find it intriguing. A very seductive scent which has a combination of all my favourite notes. Iris, honey, tobacco. All work together wonderfully in this (Note: I'm reviewing the Eau de Parfum version).

This reminds me a little of Chergui by Serge Lutens. I think it has a very similar vibe and I find it intriguing. The iris note is great and I always appreciate iris in a perfume. It does smell like tobacco smoke, or at least a sweet incense. I find this would suit winter and autumn the best in my opinion, especially in the Eau de Parfum. I think if you like amber, incense or tobacco themes in fragrances, this is one to check out. Unisex and very noir, this is a great mysterious fragrance which would smell great on a well-dressed elegant person with style. Intriguing, seductive, and quite special.
06th November, 2016

Add your review of Volutes

Shop for Volutes products online

Search Amazon for Volutes

Member images of Volutes

There are no member images of Volutes yet. Why not be the first?