Dragon Fruit (2012)

Dragon Fruit information

Year of Launch2012

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library

About Dragon Fruit

Dragon Fruit is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Dragon Fruit

There is one review of Dragon Fruit.
I was addicted to dragon fruit in the years I lived in Taiwan – I liked the ones with the white flesh, but I loved the ones with the red flesh, except that the red ones were less consistent in quality – sometimes they weren’t as yummy as they should be. The white one didn’t have much of a scent that I remember, but the red one had a bit stronger scent – slightly tropical... or maybe I’m just thinking it had a stronger smell because it had a stronger taste.

I can’t quite identify this Demeter Dragon Fruit as the scent of the dragon fruit – it’s been seven years since I’ve eaten one, but this doesn’t really smell familiar to me except in a slightly-tropical semi-generic sort of way, and I’m fairly sure that I have eaten enough of them to remember their aroma if I were to smell it again. Anyway, this Demeter smells a bit tropical and it is not unpleasant, and I’m making my neutral vote for its value to me as a fragrance, not for its accuracy in the depiction of the odiferous reality or lack thereof of the dragon fruit.
03rd May, 2015

Add your review of Dragon Fruit

Shop for Dragon Fruit products online

Shop for Dragon Fruit at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Dragon Fruit

Member images of Dragon Fruit

There are no member images of Dragon Fruit yet. Why not be the first?