My Land (2012)

My Land is a masculine fragrance by Trussardi. The scent was launched in 2012

My Land fragrance notes

Reviews of My Land

Oviatt Show all reviews
This is a recent blind buy for me and I must say that I am happy with it. Not groundbreaking in any way very nicely done. It has that leather and violets combination going for it that works so well in niche scents like Cuir Pleine Fleur with a slightly sweet, nutty tonka base. Almost marzipanny. There is a grassy, dryish vetiver running throughout which firmly grounds it in the classical men's category. The citrus top notes and lavender should push it even closer in that direction but I do not smell the citrus at all and the lavender plays a supporting role, which is nice because it can be very strident in a fragrance. The calone is not overdone. Overall a very nice, safe scent that is fresh and professional yet still a little cuddly in the end. The leather wrapped bottle is very nice, too.
15th May, 2019
The leathery spices, unveiled once sprayed on my skin, give Trussardi's My Land quite an adventurous opening and it made me hopeful to find out what it would be like after a while. That turns out to be disappointing, a sour, if not acidic scent is all that's left and nothing reminds me of the exotic surprise it gave me 3 hours before. Pity. Once but never again...
25th October, 2015
Don't expect just rough leather and lemons. It's much more a soft luxurious kind of suede that's mixed with an (almost feminine) mix of citrus, violet and lavender combo. On the dry-down it doesn't change much. The tonka bean only makes it a little more sweeter. I like it. And for the price it's a good bang for ur buck!
30th March, 2013
Where is the leather? Which kind of tonka are we talking about? Marine elements in the middle of a white (barely creamy) woody powdery mess? Not so often i dial the thumbs down and in this case it is determined and straightforward. I miss so much the great Trussardi Uomo Vintage since the modern Trussardi Uomo is average but dignified while My land is frankly unacceptable. Sorry Trussardi, classy italian brand worldwide notorious. My polite and mannerly girlfriend on my side on the sofa' exclamed:" whatta fuck you sprayed over? Scrub it off ". The brand started to implement the synthetical ozonic notes in its modern creations but in My Land the implementation is unbalanced and dissonant, a banal and unpleasant mess. The combination of citrus (mostly mandarine in my opinion), powdery cedarwood, grassy calone, fluidy vetiver and violet is pungent and disturbing. There is a white final kind of ostensibly ambery (but even a bit metallic) sweet density in the dry down that reminds me a bit Fahrenheit 32 (which is vanillic and more powdery and white anyway), a fragrance i hate. Comes to mind a sort of Fahrenheit 32 and Canali Men mix. Anyway i expect far more by a glorious brand as Trussardi and hope in a better appointed olfactory creativity.
03rd December, 2012
Have been wearing this for 3 hours now having aquired a sample. Initially I smell lemon and citrus but it has worn down now to a very pleasant mix of soothing notes. A very warm and rich smell that sort of envelopes one but does not overpower. The projection I think is quite good and I am also predicting the longevity will not dissapoint. Hmm !!
I went in for "Antaeus" bought that with pleasure but this is a bonus. Seems very fitting for autumn days like today. Oh come on someone else please have a go, this is my first review !!!!
13th November, 2012

Trussardi My Land by Trussardi Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz for Men

End Date: Monday Apr-6-2020 18:02:13 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $46.86
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Trussardi | My Land | Eau de Toilette | Spray for Men | Aromatic Fougere Scen...

End Date: Monday Apr-6-2020 23:13:50 PDT

NEW In Sealed Box Trussardi My Land Cologne By Trussardi EDT Spray 3.4 Cologne

End Date: Tuesday Apr-7-2020 7:51:10 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $51.57
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Trussardi My Land by Trussardi Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz (Men)

End Date: Tuesday Apr-7-2020 14:27:55 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $41.81
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

TRUSSARDI MY LAND EAU DE TOILETTE POUR HOMME SPRAY 3.4 Oz / 100 ml BRAND NEW!!!

End Date: Tuesday Apr-7-2020 16:46:50 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $52.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Trussardi My Land by Trussardi Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz (Men)

End Date: Tuesday Apr-7-2020 17:08:11 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $52.61

Trussardi My Land for Men Eau de Toilette 1oz Spray

End Date: Wednesday Apr-8-2020 14:58:53 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $40.98

Member images of My Land

There are no member images of My Land yet. Why not be the first?