Lipizzan (2010)

Lipizzan information

Year of Launch2010

HouseParfums de Marly

About Lipizzan

Lipizzan is a masculine fragrance by Parfums de Marly. The scent was launched in 2010

Lipizzan fragrance notes

Reviews of Lipizzan

This is a floral fragrance, Smells like someone has thrown carnations into a blender and poured the juice into the bottle. Very similar to Lauder for Men. But this has no green notes, even though it is touted to be a fougere. How it is a fougere I don't know, when there is no coumarin or lavender. Is oakmoss all it takes this day for a house to claim they are selling a fougere? No wonder there is confusion about how a fougere should smell.

Yes it is classy and I can see some people adoring this, but the florals are not to my liking. I can appreciate them in the first half hour, but then they start to grate.

Performance seemed fine to me, but I am sensitive to florals and find that I smell them on me for 12 hours++.

Also note, there is absolutely no leather in this fragrance. The notes for this fragrance read like they have been plucked from thin air.
16th November, 2015
Not for this price

A nice, smooth, vetivery aromatic fougere quite in the same vein with Loewe Esencia. While it smells slightly better and softer than Esencia, its performance is disappointing.  Apply generously, this is weak. I mean l'artisan weak.

Pros: Masculine, smooth
Cons: weak

22nd May, 2013

Add your review of Lipizzan

Shop for Lipizzan products online

Search Amazon for Lipizzan

Member images of Lipizzan

There are no member images of Lipizzan yet. Why not be the first?