Wood Haven (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseKerosene
PerfumerJohn Pegg

About Wood Haven

Wood Haven is a shared / unisex perfume by Kerosene. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer John Pegg

Reviews of Wood Haven

There is one review of Wood Haven.
First of all I want to say that "Wood Haven" is not woody that much. it's a simple but high quality fresh citrusy and spicy fragrance with some green notes as a supporting note.
The opening is a tart and fresh (and slightly sweet) lemon scent that I can feel heavy spicy aroma right beside it from both ginger and black pepper.
The lemon note smells very natural and high quality and I can feel even the bitterness of the lemon's peel in it. the spices are fresh but very strong and they are kind of itching my nose and even I can feel them in my throat and my mouth which is very interesting for me and I like that feeling! :D
There is a soft green herbal feeling from vetiver as well that give the scent more character and at the same time old school classic vibe.
I'm not saying that this fragrance smells dated! not at all. let me say you this way.
Imagine "Dior Homme Sport 2008" with that natural fresh lemon and ginger combo on top. now amp up the quality of the lemon scent. add some bitterness of the lemon's peel. throw a little bit of black pepper beside ginger and finally add some green herbal classic vetiver in it ..... the result will be the opening of this fragrance.
As you can see it's a completely modern scent but with classic twist which makes it much better and more complex than something like "Dior Homme Sport 2008".
In the mid the lemon and spices still standing strong while I can feel a little more vetiver now with slightly smoky aura and very soft powdery feeling in the background.
The mid has a little more classic feeling but still it's a very modern scent.
There is no change till the end.
Projection is very good and people will notice you and longevity is around 4-5 hours on my skin.
I don't know about you guys but I really like these type of fragrances.
20th July, 2014

Add your review of Wood Haven

Shop for Wood Haven products online

Search Amazon for Wood Haven

Member images of Wood Haven

There are no member images of Wood Haven yet. Why not be the first?