Unbreakable Joy (2012)

• Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Unbreakable Joy Fragrance Notes

Unbreakable Joy information

Khloe and Lamar Kardashian Odom launch another unisex fragrance called Unbreakable Joy. The perfume comes in the season of winter holidays 2012. Khloe said: “Our goal was to create a scent that embodies that wonderful feeling of pure love, happiness, and joy that this time of year is all about.”

Shop for Unbreakable Joy products online

Reviews of Unbreakable Joy

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

chrisaxp's avatar
    chrisaxp

I usually am turned off by the thought of celebrity fragrances and most of them smell pretty awful, however I was intrigued by the initial talk of this being a holiday scent so I bought it online to give it a whirl. My first impression of this scent is "simple" and then "happy".

The scent is very rich and creamy. The strongest notes are chocolate, vanilla, and champagne. The floral notes are in there but the big three overpower them.

The image that this brings to mind to me is sitting in front of a fireplace while the snow is falling having champagne and chocolate.

It isn't a fantastic scent, it isn't amazing, but it is nice and the inexpensive price is nice.

17 November, 2012