Lynx Apollo (new) (2012)

Year of Launch2012

HouseAxe / Lynx
Parent CompanyUnilever

About Lynx Apollo (new)

Lynx Apollo (new) is a masculine fragrance by Axe / Lynx. The scent was launched in 2012

Lynx Apollo (new) fragrance notes

Reviews of Lynx Apollo (new)

There is one review of Lynx Apollo (new).
I really like the new Axe Apollo. I never smelled the old one so I can't say if they just brought it back with new advertising. If the old Apollo smelled this good I am surprised it got discontinued.

There is a lot more than Clary Sage and Sparkling Fruits in the notes. After searching the internet for descriptions of the new Axe Apollo I found several more notes listed. The full fragrance notes are, Clary Sage, Quince, Lavender, Musk, Mandarin and Sandalwood. Quite the combo which makes for a creamy citrus smell with sandalwood undertones.

As with all Axe products your mileage may vary with the scent line of this product. For me I love the body wash (lasts all day) deodorant and shampoo. I am not crazy about the body spray. The initial blast of spray is all sandalwood. After it dries it tones down after 10 minutes or so to the same scent as the body wash. I have to let it dry before putting on my shirt to avoid smelling like a sandalwood bomb.
02nd March, 2014

Add your review of Lynx Apollo (new)

Shop for Lynx Apollo (new) products online

Search Amazon for Lynx Apollo (new)

Member images of Lynx Apollo (new)

There are no member images of Lynx Apollo (new) yet. Why not be the first?