Cheery Cherry (2012)

Cheery Cherry information

Year of Launch2012

HouseAlice & Peter

About Cheery Cherry

Cheery Cherry is a feminine perfume by Alice & Peter. The scent was launched in 2012

Cheery Cherry fragrance notes

Reviews of Cheery Cherry

There is one review of Cheery Cherry.
OK, so I'll admit that I my expectations were fairly low concerning the cherry perfume in the cupcake bottle. That being said, Cheery Cherry is actually a fairly decent scent. It's not a candy smell, but instead that perfumey cherry note that Guerlain uses a lot, complete with the boozy green herbal undercurrent. There are some bright violets on top, and everything plays out over a suede make-up smell, so I'd classify Cheery Cherry as more of a cherry/violet niche "lipstick" perfume than a typical fruity candy scent.

It doesn't have much of a base and stays fairly linear, but lasts a long time despite that. I think my only warning would be to people who see the bottle and just want something that smells like a big cherry jellybean - you may be disappointed because this is much more of a proper perfume than that. I'm giving it a neutral rating because I personally don't like scents that smell like lipstick, but it's certainly not a thumbs down.
26th March, 2013

Add your review of Cheery Cherry

Shop for Cheery Cherry products online

Member images of Cheery Cherry

There are no member images of Cheery Cherry yet. Why not be the first?