Bloody Orange (2012)

Bloody Orange information

Year of Launch2012

HouseAlice & Peter

About Bloody Orange

Bloody Orange is a feminine perfume by Alice & Peter. The scent was launched in 2012

Bloody Orange fragrance notes

Reviews of Bloody Orange

There is one review of Bloody Orange .
To be honest, given the cute packaging, I expected to give Bloody Orange a thumbs down for being mass market garbage. Imagine my surprise that I'm actually giving it a thumbs down for being too experimental....

Most of what I smell is a very musky tobacco/hay note, bordering on a brown paper odor. There's a thin wash of nondescript citrus on top (smelled blind, I'd never have thought of this as an orange scent) and a weird green buzz that kind of smells like stinky vodka or some sort of weird booze, and there's a hint of sweaty cumin underneath.

Honestly, it's a bit rough. The musky tobacco overwhelms everything else, while the green boozy note smells kind of moldy and that cumin does a fantastic job of making me smell sweaty. So Bloody Orange gets a thumbs down from me, though I can imagine others enjoying it, especially folks who like other difficult scents focused on that musky tobacco note like Reflection Man. It might even appeal to fans of Le Male - in a weird way, I could kind of describe Bloody Orange as Le Male with the sweetness removed and the weird grape/lavender topnotes replaced by citrus.
27th March, 2013

Add your review of Bloody Orange

Shop for Bloody Orange products online

Search Amazon for Bloody Orange

Member images of Bloody Orange

There are no member images of Bloody Orange yet. Why not be the first?