Bloody Orange (2012)
    by Alice & Peter

Average Rating:

Bloody Orange Fragrance Notes

Bloody Orange information

Bloody Orange is a women's fragrance by Alice & Peter. The scent was launched in 2012

Reviews of Bloody Orange

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

rogalal's avatar

To be honest, given the cute packaging, I expected to give Bloody Orange a thumbs down for being mass market garbage. Imagine my surprise that I'm actually giving it a thumbs down for being too experimental....

Most of what I smell is a very musky tobacco/hay note, bordering on a brown paper odor. There's a thin wash of nondescript citrus on top (smelled blind, I'd never have thought of this as an orange scent) and a weird green buzz that kind of smells like stinky vodka or some sort of weird booze, and there's a hint of sweaty cumin underneath.

Honestly, it's a bit rough. The musky tobacco overwhelms everything else, while the green boozy note smells kind of moldy and that cumin does a fantastic job of making me smell sweaty. So Bloody Orange gets a thumbs down from me, though I can imagine others enjoying it, especially folks who like other difficult scents focused on that musky tobacco note like Reflection Man. It might even appeal to fans of Le Male - in a weird way, I could kind of describe Bloody Orange as Le Male with the sweetness removed and the weird grape/lavender topnotes replaced by citrus.

27th March, 2013