Ferfaen
    by Sigilli

Average Rating:

Ferfaen Fragrance Notes

Ferfaen information

Ferfaen is a unisex fragrance by Sigilli.

Reviews of Ferfaen

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Darvant's avatar

Yes, this one is a great citrus/aromatic fragrance from the wonderful niche secret italian brand Sigilli, standing under the creative appointment of the nose Enrico Buccella. My personal favorite of the line is the great Athunis, a shadowy/smokey/earthy royal vetiver (on the edge of the Mona di Orio's vetiver but slightly less resinous, reminding me also at the beginning some smoky herbal scents as Fumidus). Ferfaen is an interesting aromatic tobacco juice with an initial lemony/grassy cool burst eliciting a strong standout note of verbena and with a soothing musky confortable dry down. The vanillic touch is minimal in order to impress consistence to the soothing work. The effect is smooth, herbal, lemony and with the fresh rolled tobacco leaves aftertaste.

15 January, 2013

michailG's avatar

This must be my favorite citrus perfume! I tested it once and I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist for at least a few hours. I am now awating a sample and will come back with a more comprehensive report. I am happy I came accross Sigilli.

Update (20.01.2014)
    I now own a bottle of Ferfaen. I still like it as a pick me up scent; however, 2 hours after application it does remind me of Guerlain's Vetiver (which I had) and this puts me off quite a bit. In retrospect, I think that Ferfaen is a nice fragrance but not niche, and for an eau de parfum it has quite a mediocre silage and longevity compared to Vetiver by Guerlain which was an EdT. A Dutch e-shop offered Sigilli's perfumes during Christmas sales for 40 a bottle, and based on my experience with Ferfaen this is what I now think I should have paid. With all due respect Mr. Buccella!

01st January, 2013 (Last Edited: 20th January, 2014)

Add your review of Ferfaen