Voyage en Arabie : Gold Intensive Aoud (2008)
by Mancera

Voyage en Arabie : Gold Intensive Aoud information

Year of Launch2008

HouseMancera

About Voyage en Arabie : Gold Intensive Aoud

Voyage en Arabie : Gold Intensive Aoud is a shared / unisex perfume by Mancera. The scent was launched in 2008

Voyage en Arabie : Gold Intensive Aoud fragrance notes

Reviews of Voyage en Arabie : Gold Intensive Aoud

Received a small decant of this from a great fragrance connoisseur-Bbjr, thanks again friend! Upon receiving the sample I decided to buy his bottle; thanks Bbjr, this stuff smell so good!!!

Gold Intensitive is a great fragrance...it opens with a fresh rose with some geranium followed by some woodiness. There is a fresh aquatic aroma that envelops, hence Voyage in the name- a sea type fragrance mixed with the white musk that blends very well. As it dry's, there is the Amber that causes everything to culminate...reminds me of Tom Ford's Noir. I'm not sure if tobacco is in the list of notes, however there is the smell of tobacco that hovers and adds a nice touch to this aroma. Nice fragrance; will give it a few wears in the week(s)..
Sillage is great.
Projection is ok, but the verdict's still out...as well as longevity.
Overall, a stunning fragrance!

Update:
This fragrance over time changes for the better; after an hour you get a slightly different aroma, after that hour it changes again....wow!

Projection; sprayed this yesterday and I can still detect this juice today!
Well, as for projection.....I sprayed this on about 5 hours ago and its still projecting....like the energizer bunny...keeps going and going!
Longevity, again, impeccable!
03rd July, 2016
Unfortunately, it's not convinced me. Same as strong as Black Aoud by Montale with it's enormous medicinal aoud-rose combo, just in yellow color. After the heavy initial insect repellent explosion the perfume turns to an unpleasant chlorinated urine smell. I bought it blindly, and I think this is the first Mancera which i don't like. It's disgusting!!!... It's a huge disappointment I had to wash it off. It is awful on me! It's like as if i'm in a public toilet which is full packed with rotten apples and around me pervasive a chlorinated pee smell mixed with vomiting odor and some rosy toilet cleaner. Hideous, obnoxious perfume! I hate it! Never again!
06th May, 2016