Cedrat Boise (2011)

Cedrat Boise information

Year of Launch2011

HouseMancera

About Cedrat Boise

Cedrat Boise is a masculine fragrance by Mancera. The scent was launched in 2011

Cedrat Boise fragrance notes

Reviews of Cedrat Boise

At first when I got this.... I thought it was OK, however after more wearing, what a gem this really is.

Juicy, fruity, woody.

In the warm weather this radiates and creates a lovely clean fresh Aura, a bubble of fresh Citrus and Blackcurrant... Before slowly turning woody.
For all the Creed fans, yeah it has that vibe, however this is like a distant cousin. More friendly and defo better value for the money.

Mancera hit it out of the Park again for me. Simply delightful. Gains a lot of notice and liked by most around you when wearing.

Overall Scent 8.9 - 10
Projection 8.6 - 10
Longevity 8.5 - 10

A good 8hrs on my skin
06th July, 2018
I love this! It's canvas is of Citrus based cleaner used in a Public toilet. Jasmine's vague Petroleum Indol and Contemporary creamed Sandal dances a diddle atop. A green Cedarwood note is countered by a fruity Currant.
Apply lightly and concentrate on the playful dance.

Another Mancera fun fragrance.
28th May, 2018
Fruity, woody, musky.

Cedrat Boise is a fresh fruity fragrance, with the emphasis on fruits. It's a basket of fruits, and you can sense lemon, pineapple and blackcurrant, while there is only a hint of florals. The fruits are supported by a conventional woody note that smells of cedar, and hints of musk. It is not leathery to me, and is quite linear from start to finish. I find that here the fruity notes together with musk create a strange accord, somewhat synthetic, that I do not quite like. I usually don't enjoy fruity fragrances, but this is well balanced.

This is often compared to Aventus, but Aventus has more prominent pineapple, and is distinctly smokier and leathery. Cedrat Boise has none of those attributes. Compared to Aventus, Cedrat Boise has persistent noticeable projection, good sillage and lasts more on skin. However, in this style my clear favourite is Morning Chess by Vilhelm Parfumerie. The fruity aspect of Cedrat Boise also reminds me a bit of Minotaure.

Overall a nice but unremarkable fresh fruity-woody composition with mainstream appeal.

2.5/5
14th May, 2018
My Mancera sample must be off because I get a very smoky Aventus vibe from Cedrat Boise. It actually reminds me of Glenn Peri Unpredictable Adventure. I still get plenty of lemony-fruits in the top notes but itís all very smoky. This lasts for about 4-5 hours. Later, itís a creamy, sweet woods scent. Something in it reminded me of the drydown in F Black. My sample must be off.

Projection is pretty good while the top notes are still going. The whole lasts about 8-9 hours on me.
12th January, 2018
Very nice!

I understand the hype. This is a crowd pleaser but not in a generic way. It smells classy and sophisticated and would be hard to imagine anyone disliking it. I am sure it would serve you well with the ladies. I own both Aventus & CDNI which I enjoy so kind of a redundant purchase for me.
06th January, 2018 (last edited: 15th March, 2018)
Strikes me as reasonably different from Aventus / CDNI but similarly fruity; the blackberry I suppose, its sweetness not overdone. The opening is all about lemon. The drydown lacks the birchy interest of Aventus / CDNI. I'll stick with CDNI.
31st December, 2017

Mancera Cedrat Boise 2ml 10ml or 30ml travel sprayer

• USD $9.00
  • Time Left: 28 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Mancera Cedrat Boise EDP Sample - 5ml in Glass Spray Free Shipping! Niche!

• USD $11.97

Mancera Cedrat Boise 4.0 oz 120 ML Eau De Parfum Spray Unisex Sealed

• USD $98.99
  • Time Left: 1 day
  • Shipping from: United States

Mancera Cedrat Boise 120ml/4oz Eau de Parfum Authentic & fast from Finescents!

• USD $104.99