Cedrat Boise (2011)

Cedrat Boise information

Year of Launch2011

HouseMancera

About Cedrat Boise

Cedrat Boise is a shared / unisex perfume by Mancera. The scent was launched in 2011

Cedrat Boise fragrance notes

Reviews of Cedrat Boise

Wonderful scent. It resembles (vaguely) the open of a couple of the older batches of Aventus (2010/2011), but only the open. A citrusy, woodsy fragrance that doesn't change much, if at all, from the open.

The hairspray vibe mentioned can be a bit of a turn off, and it was for me the first time I smelled it. After sampling a few times, it really grew on me and I ended up getting a bottle.

If you're expecting to purchase this and get Aventus at a discount, you'll be let down. If you're purchasing this to have a unique, wonderful scent, you'll be happy with your purchase.
18th June, 2015
Sharp fruit on the open is the same as Aventus, no doubt. The dry down is a beautiful smooth, light lemon, light vanilla. No smoke like Aventus but this one is well blended perfection. 5 out of 5.
10th May, 2015
Quartz Show all reviews
It does smell like Aventus, but the price is so much more reasonable. Outstanding longevity for me- 12+ hours, decent sillage too. A very flexible fragrance- suitable for work, casual or any time.
01st October, 2014
A mixture between Aventus and Pure Malt edition 2013 (aka the fruity version), with an added dose of leather.

The combination might look good on paper. I was expecting something fresh, fruity and sparkling and while the notes are there, i find myself not liking this at all.

It smells "sticky", syrupy, very unnatural and the leather note makes it even worse.

I just can't get over the fake fruity leathery hair spray vibe i get out of this.

For me it's unwearable.
19th August, 2014
What can go wrong? You have one of the most exciting perfumes ( Aventus ) in a clone bottle by the name of Cedrat Boise.

It's like Creed decided they will lend Mancera their Aventus ingredients and make an exact clone. I like Aventus and I like Cedrat Boise. Both the exact same smell.
15th August, 2014
quickly becoming my favorite fragrance! cant stop smelling this delightful concoction of sweetened leather and citrus.
23rd May, 2014