Cedrat Boise (2011)
by Mancera

Cedrat Boise information

Year of Launch2011

About Cedrat Boise

Cedrat Boise is a shared / unisex perfume by Mancera. The scent was launched in 2011

Cedrat Boise fragrance notes

Reviews of Cedrat Boise

Never tried Aventus before, so cannot make comparisons here.

This Mancera stuff opens up very fresh & fruity, dries down into a mature sweet woodsy frag.

CB behaves differently when applied on my arm & chest.

On my arm it changes rapidly from a fruity to woodsy, however on my chest it stays fruity for at least 5-6 hours then changes into woodsy.

Longevity is 12+ hours easily
Projects like a beast, i stay on the 1st floor & people can smell it on 2nd floor.

19th September, 2015
Cedrat Boise is a fantastic combination of black currant, cedar (woods), leather, with a touch of vanilla. The quality of notes, blending, and balance of the fragrance is what makes this so enjoyable. I'm pointing out the notes that I get throughout the life of the fragrance, but by far the two notes that are front and center are black currant and cedar. This isn't Aventus it's Silver Mountain Water with a much better and bracing citrus opening, heavier on the black currant, minus the tea, and a more complex cedar, leather, and vanilla drydown as opposed to the musky dry down of SMW. Great smelling fragrance!
03rd July, 2015
Wonderful scent. It resembles (vaguely) the open of a couple of the older batches of Aventus (2010/2011), but only the open. A citrusy, woodsy fragrance that doesn't change much, if at all, from the open.

The hairspray vibe mentioned can be a bit of a turn off, and it was for me the first time I smelled it. After sampling a few times, it really grew on me and I ended up getting a bottle.

If you're expecting to purchase this and get Aventus at a discount, you'll be let down. If you're purchasing this to have a unique, wonderful scent, you'll be happy with your purchase.
18th June, 2015
Sharp fruit on the open is the same as Aventus, no doubt. The dry down is a beautiful smooth, light lemon, light vanilla. No smoke like Aventus but this one is well blended perfection. 5 out of 5.
10th May, 2015
Quartz Show all reviews
It does smell like Aventus, but the price is so much more reasonable. Outstanding longevity for me- 12+ hours, decent sillage too. A very flexible fragrance- suitable for work, casual or any time.
01st October, 2014
A mixture between Aventus and Pure Malt edition 2013 (aka the fruity version), with an added dose of leather.

The combination might look good on paper. I was expecting something fresh, fruity and sparkling and while the notes are there, i find myself not liking this at all.

It smells "sticky", syrupy, very unnatural and the leather note makes it even worse.

I just can't get over the fake fruity leathery hair spray vibe i get out of this.

For me it's unwearable.