Cedrat Boise (2011)

Cedrat Boise information

Year of Launch2011

HouseMancera

About Cedrat Boise

Cedrat Boise is a shared / unisex perfume by Mancera. The scent was launched in 2011

Cedrat Boise fragrance notes

Reviews of Cedrat Boise

A beautiful balance of fruit,leather and woods that is bound to awaken,attract,excite and delight the delicate senses of the wearer.this awe-inspiring fragrance leaves you entranced in its grasp, epitomizing victory in every way.unisex but in a masculine way as it is a elegant and effortlessly seductive man who lives his feelings.Fresh,Fruity, Chic,Bright,Charming,Luminous,Versatile and Aromatic.

The opening is a lovely mix of black currant,lemon, pineapple and spices,which gives it a smoky/sweet type of smell.the water jasmine and fruity notes continue vitalizing aroma and adds more sparkle and freshness to the scent.as the scent dries down,the vanilla,leather and sandalwood begin to show,which really gives this scent a comforting and warm feeling and creating a hardy contemporary fragrance.the opening is reminds me aventus.a versatile fragrance that can be worn at any occasion.

Sillage?Very Good.

Longevity?+8 hours on my skin.

10th July, 2016
bFlay Show all reviews
Putrid blend of wine, prune juice, and...some sort of vinegar and lemon...salad dressing! Has a moldy, rancid oil quality which intensifies upon dry down. I'm wore it on two occasions and felt the same thing each time...not worth the price point or the hype. Simply putrid!
09th June, 2016 (last edited: 08th June, 2016)
One of Mancera's seemingly most celebrated fragrances, and the first I've tried, Cedrat Boise seems to be best known as having a close resemblance to Creed Aventus. I agree with the resemblance, though I admit Aventus wasn't the first thing that came to mind, just some generic familiarity.

It's a pleasant fresh fruity woody mix, strong with bergamot and blackcurrant in the opening and softening to a woody, semi-green mix of cedar and musk.

Some seem to compare Cedrat Boise to Aventus based on the fruity connection, but I find this less prevalent than the blackcurrant connection, as I still regard Aventus as fruitier (and specifically, more pineapple-intensive) in any batch I've smelled than Cedrat Boise.

Cedrat Boise is priced at $160 for 120ml retail, or about 25% off at Beautyspin, so as far as Aventus alternatives, it's priced much higher than Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man or Reyane Insurrection Pure II, which each fall under $50 for 100ml. If you're curious about Aventus alternatives, CB may strike your fancy, but overall I don't see the merit, as I enjoy the original Aventus more, as well as Armaf CDNIM.

7 out of 10
18th April, 2016
A very refined, fresh, woodsy fragrance with a fruity top. I think the dry down is where you start to appreciate this one. I can guarantee you wont find anyone with this on, so i would Say its unique as well. Projection on my skin is about 5 hrs max but the smell still lingers well into the day. 8.5/10
27th March, 2016
Works well in the office, a masculine fragrance with subtle fruity notes that add a lot of interest without going into designer territory. On weekends I find it a bit underwhelming compared to some of the more flamboyant options ar my disposal.
20th February, 2016 (last edited: 30th May, 2016)
Yes, Cedrat Boise does mirror Aventus for the first thirty minutes, but CB does not use pineapple in the opening, rather a combination of lemon, bergamot and jasmine. It's similar, but not as sweet and punchbowl like as Aventus. A cedar and sandalwood note lifts through the citrus opening and CB becomes a clean, dry wood fragrance that more reminiscent of Creed's Spice & Wood. Additionally, the sillage and longevity are superior with Mancera than the Creed line.

I really like this one and although I already own Aventus, may buy a bottle when my sample is run out as I find them different and CB seems to last forever. Fantastic quality and performance. A great spring and summer office scent IMO.
13th January, 2016 (last edited: 14th January, 2016)

Add your review of Cedrat Boise