Cedrat Boise (2011)
by Mancera

Cedrat Boise information

Year of Launch2011

About Cedrat Boise

Cedrat Boise is a masculine fragrance by Mancera. The scent was launched in 2011

Cedrat Boise fragrance notes

Reviews of Cedrat Boise

My Mancera sample must be off because I get a very smoky Aventus vibe from Cedrat Boise. It actually reminds me of Glenn Peri Unpredictable Adventure. I still get plenty of lemony-fruits in the top notes but itís all very smoky. This lasts for about 4-5 hours. Later, itís a creamy, sweet woods scent. Something in it reminded me of the drydown in F Black. My sample must be off.

Projection is pretty good while the top notes are still going. The whole lasts about 8-9 hours on me.
12th January, 2018
Very nice!

I understand the hype. This is a crowd pleaser but not in a generic way. It smells classy and sophisticated and would be hard to imagine anyone disliking it. I am sure it would serve you well with the ladies. I own both Aventus & CDNI which I enjoy so kind of a redundant purchase for me.
06th January, 2018 (last edited: 15th March, 2018)
Strikes me as reasonably different from Aventus / CDNI but similarly fruity; the blackberry I suppose, its sweetness not overdone. The opening is all about lemon. The drydown lacks the birchy interest of Aventus / CDNI. I'll stick with CDNI.
31st December, 2017
Cedrat Boise smells synthetic to me. Sometimes that's not a bad thing, but in the case of Cedrat Boise, it's distracting to me. I couldn't disagree more with the thought that this smells like Aventus. It's nothing like Aventus to me. In fact, this isn't even in the same time continuum as far as enjoyment goes with Aventus, at least for me. Cedrat Boise's wood notes smell more like Cashmeran than cedar or sandalwood to me. The citrus also smells like white musk with hints of citrus. I do get a dash of jasmine in the opening. Wish I could smell the blackcurrant, but the dry down is all about synthetic woods to my nose. I love my new bottle of Red Tobacco by Mancera, but Cedrat Boise is a miss for me.
19th December, 2017
This is Mancera showing Creed how to do it as far as green woody fragrances are concerned Cedrat Boise is far superior to Aventus. Its more focused, cleaner, fresher, more of masculine edge to it, less 'damp and green'. The difference between walking in a fresh cool sunny meadow versus one that's just been rained in. Or a picture perfectly in focus showing that is what the scents meant to be versus someone who's gone to photoshop. And it's better value for money.
At the other extreme there is always Armaf Club de Nuit which is a budget incredibly accurate clone of Aventus. Mancera however is pure class.

Fragrance: 4/5
Projection: 4/5
Longevity: 4/5
15th December, 2017
A quite fruity (kind of apparently berrish and surely lemony) sophisticated creamy sandalwood. There is a quite present lemony/grassy aura (the cedrat vibe) which is musky and floral (definitely classic in effect - some old school or classically appointed sandalwood/jasmine-implementations from Estee Lauder or Mark Buxton jump vaguely on mind). The "sandalwood/jasmine/black currant connection" is surely central. I detect the "Cedrat Boise-effect" but the note of sandalwood (a floral sophisticated musky sandalwood) is equally dominant. Feminine.
23rd September, 2017