Roses Vanille (2011)

Roses Vanille information

Year of Launch2011

HouseMancera

About Roses Vanille

Roses Vanille is a shared / unisex perfume by Mancera. The scent was launched in 2011

Roses Vanille fragrance notes

Reviews of Roses Vanille

This is an incredible fragrance that smells of roses and vanilla (a simple combination but smells really great to my nose). It reminds me both of MFK's Oud Satin Mood and Montale Intense Cafe. Though I prefer both those fragrances to this one, this is still really great. It also has very solid projection and amazing longevity (like most Manceras/Montales), and smells really smooth.

4.5/5
02nd March, 2019
Simply put, Mancera Roses Vanille is like Montale Intense Cafe, but without the coffee, as no doubt many others have said. If you want no hints of coffee in your vanilla/rose blended, Roses Vanille is for you, as it's pleasantly, tactfully blended, and good-performing.

If, however, you do like the coffee, I see little reason to opt for this instead of Intense Cafe.

Still, a very nice composition, but with the context of Intense Cafe, it's a bit of a tough sell to me.

7 out of 10
27th January, 2017
Amazing fragrance!

Many have concluded this to be too feminine for them..to each his own. I think this is a very nice fragrance for any heterosexual male to add to his collection. I appreciate the sweetness of it, reminds me of Gold Intensitive Aoud with a slightly sweeter bent with the vanilla hanging strong. Again, in my opinion it is completely unisex!!

I thoroughly enjoy wearing this as a confident man!! :o)

The vanilla is very prominent and the rose is upfront with the musk lingering in the background. There's not a lot to say about the fragrance other than I am glad I pulled the trigger and purchased this at one of the greatest deals ever...If you find yourself contemplating getting this, I suggest getting it.

(I must point out that this scent changes on skin than on paper...on paper it smells very sweet, candy-like; on skin you get that candy-like smell but it morphs into a much softer, slightly powdery gourmand fragrance).

(Thanks hednic for your insight, it helped in the final decision!)
08th October, 2016 (last edited: 14th October, 2016)
Strong stuff! I really like this one. I think it balances the amount of sweetness perfectly. Of course the main notes are rose and vanilla, but there is also a sweetness, an almost, candy-like sweetness. I don't personally get the Oud in here, but I think of this one more as a sweet, candied rose fragrance, more than anything else.

I would recommend this one as it's good for colder weather and would say that it would smell fantastic on a woman. I think it would need a confidant man to wear this. But the rose, sugar and vanilla combination would be amazing on the right lady. I have not tried other fragrances from Mancera but after this I would like to find out more from this promising brand. An extremely strong eau de parfum which is great value for money as a little goes a long way. For me two or three sprays are enough to last most of the day. It's a good one if you can wear sweet fragrances, and like rose and vanilla.
19th April, 2016
This is probably one of the fragrances that suits me better. I get lots of flattering compliments when I am wearing Roses Vanille. The longevity is impressive (48 hours, even after showering I can detect RV on my skin! On clothes and fabric it lasts even longer) and the sillage is bold but in a positive way. Some people knew I was in a hotel lounge bar just because they sensed the trail of RV. "There you are! I smelled your perfume, so nice!" "I knew you were here before seeing you! Which perfume are you wearing, I love it!".
RV does evolve very little on my skin, I have to admit, maybe a little faint zesty note at first but after that RV is sweetness, roses, vanilla. This may sound childish or suitable to a teenager but the vanilla here is a grown up teaser (blame it on a hint of white musk... I guess). I love it because, unlike Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford, I can smell RV on me all day, while to my nose TV disappears in an hour or so (but people around me do smell it, so unfair!). I will keep TV for colder evenings but RV is a winner all year round for me.
Longevity and sillage are worth the price tag (€ 127 for 120 ml! That is the same price for a 50 ml of Malle frag!) and the bottle can be fully opened (for decanting in smaller vials or travel size bottles), plus it comes in a luxury fake leather fabric pouch to protect the perfume from light, just like a champagne glacette! Very cool.
I don't mind if some people think Mancera is a cheaper relative to Montale. I find RV a truly good catch and value for money. [To me it is way too sweet and flowery to suit a man, a nice masculine version could be Mancera Wild Rose Oud]
31st March, 2015
I get beer in a plastic cup. Next!
29th December, 2014

Add your review of Roses Vanille

Shop for Roses Vanille products online

Shop for Roses Vanille at online perfumeries

Mancera Roeses Vanilla ,Cedrat Boise, Aoud Line ,Black Line ,Wild Leather 120 ml

Buy It Now for only: $6.99

Mancera ROSES VANILLE, CEDRAT BOISE, AOUD LINE, 120 ML,4 fl.oz, EDP, Authentic

End Date: Thursday Mar-28-2019 22:37:09 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $109.00

Member images of Roses Vanille

There are no member images of Roses Vanille yet. Why not be the first?