Sugar & Spice Collection : Ginger Biscuit (2013)
by Jo Malone London

About Sugar & Spice Collection : Ginger Biscuit

From the Limited Edition 'Sugar & Spice' Collection

Sugar & Spice Collection : Ginger Biscuit fragrance notes

Reviews of Sugar & Spice Collection : Ginger Biscuit

Ginger Biscuit feels to me more like a feminine scent, and I had a hard time trying to connect with it as a man even with all edible fragrance notes within.

(It goes to show that a person's perception ultimately will overshadow his or her expectations and desires of a scent, no matter what the notes are; it's all in how the scent is crafted, as well as skin chemistry, environmental influences, knowing how other's respond to what they smell on you, quality / age of the fragrance, etc. etc.).

Anyhow...Jo Malone's "Sugar & Spice Collection" outing of Ginger Biscuit does come across as delicious, nicely constructed with enticing notes that create a layered, delectable natural experience. It's like a warm, buttery sweet biscuit kissed with lovely nutmeg and ginger spice, with caramel and vanilla being two of the most dominant notes.

Needs to be experienced to be understood and believed, then you can decide if THIS is something you'd like to smell like and experience for hours at a time as a bona fide gourmand scent.
09th October, 2018
I love this cologne, i tracked down the second last bottle in London before it sold out and i'm hoping it becomes a permanent fixture. It is initially warm, sweet and spicy vanilla which wears to a rich spicy hot milk and finally fades to sweet ginger. Comforting, sexy and long lasting this is not for the faint hearted. For those who like Thierry Muglers Angel, Hypnotic Poison and anything vanilla.
16th March, 2013
Wow! I've never had to scrub or shower off ANY fragrance before, BUT......

Initially I loved Ginger Biscuit when sampled at Neiman's, along with all the other ones. While I admire this limited collection's theme and imagery (British puddings and desserts) "Sugar and Spice", I must say I will be GIVING this away ASAP. Not soon enough, LOL. Unfortunately I chipped the bottle by dropping it so unable to return it : (.

I recieved mixed reactions from people on the bus. I wear cologne all the time, and have never had so many mixed and wierd responses from a fragrance (including myself feeling uncomfortable from it's cloying sweetness). Some scrunched their noses and looked odd, others sat closer (?), I could smell this coming off me so strong (and didn't overspray). It is the most wierd fragrance experience I've ever had and have owned MANY fragrances from many different lines.

I imagine this might do well on women, it will definetely get you noticed! And is the most sweet, odd scent I've tried (and I LOVE ginger and nutmeg, etc). But won't be purchasing the others in the Suagar and Spice line. I've read reviews that Bitter Orange and Chocolate is off putting as well. But others may enjoy this, so good luck : )
22nd February, 2013

Add your review of Sugar & Spice Collection : Ginger Biscuit

Shop for Sugar & Spice Collection : Ginger Biscuit products online

Member images of Sugar & Spice Collection : Ginger Biscuit

There are no member images of Sugar & Spice Collection : Ginger Biscuit yet. Why not be the first?

Sugar & Spice Collection : Ginger Biscuit News